1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since they pushed my final flex back to December 15th, I'm guessing he will be shipping right after that. At least I hope. Glad I ordered this Joker when he was released instead of waiting for another. It would be cool to have the Tuxedo version but I can only afford so many of these figures. And I can't wait to put him with BvS Batman, damn that'll look good.

I wasn't expecting the box art looking like this. I wonder if it's an official picture that was taken during movie production or just a picture from the figure itself. Anyway... I hope to have him just before New Year. It doesn't hurt being too optimistic right?

I was thinking it would look like the poster with the bright green and pink.

:Just received my pushback from sideshow:

Thank you for your pre-order of the The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version) Sixth Scale Figure - Suicide Squad - Hot Toys (902769)!

We are writing today to inform you that we have recently received information from Hot Toys. We originally expected delivery of this item into our warehouse Nov 2016. However, with the updated information provided to us by Hot Toys, we are now expecting your item to arrive into our warehouse Nov - Dec 2016.

We apologize for the delay but we wanted to make sure we kept you updated on your item's status. Should you need to make any adjustments to your pre-order as a result of this information, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.

Anticipated Item Arrival: Nov - Dec 2016

Yeah I got my Email as well. Frustrating give Hot Toys release the back stage coming soon pic and then we get a delay email.

I was about to cancel this one for the tux version but I like the chair and backdrop too much. Is that weird?

I'll be getting both tuxedo and this one hopefully. I really like this one, it's different from a lot of other Hot Toys, really hope that they extend this scene much more in the film also.

I also hope the Joker is in the solo Batman film, and that it is set in Arkham, nice to see Joker in such clothing!

I have a space on the shelf just waiting for AA Joker ...
fullsizeoutput_609.jpg

Has this still not hit secret base? Sidehsow has it for the end of december or late november surely it should be there soon?

Has this still not hit secret base? Sidehsow has it for the end of december or late november surely it should be there soon?

Yeah, this is a weird one for sure. The TF's usually hit quick, but normally it's just after the announcement and it's in HK. If this goes according to release info then we should be getting it very shortly after HK gets theirs.

who else is planning to dress this fig with something more joker-ish like a purple outfit .

Back