1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i plan to combine the arkham pants with the purple coat version.

i mostly need the headsculp and body to finish my white suit joker (remind me the dark knight returns look)

TJlLRFv.jpg
42TfFNR.jpg

Of4RUEX.jpg

DAMN, Looks great! Add me to the list of those of us doing an "interrogation scene", haha. I'm about 95% finished with my Dr. Quinzel bash, just need to figure out how to attach her tiny ID badge. I've also designed the diorama walls for the my detolf and just need to get them printed. Actually, I need to get the $60 to get them printed first.

i have the feeling this will be out before the end of the month

i also fear it will be too pricey on ebay at launch and i will not be able to have it for christmas.

It's not going to have the tattoos. Mark my words.

I tend to agree with you, but there is a part of me that is hoping we will get a surprise. Won't bother me if we don't, though, as I don't plan on taking off the straight jacket.

I tend to agree with you, but there is a part of me that is hoping we will get a surprise. Won't bother me if we don't, though, as I don't plan on taking off the straight jacket.

After all of the negative comments on the official Hot Toys and J.C. Hong facebook pages + the strangely long wait for this, maybe we will. I dunno.
I just don't think Hot Toys would do that since the tattoos seem to be exclusive to the Purple Coat version, and giving the AA version the tattoos could hurt sales for it.

I do hope it gets the tattoos, but there's no reason for HT to include them. People are buying this figure for the straitjacket look.

if this fig have the tattoos, the ebay retailers will tripple the price at launch.

Nope.

I think it will. The most iconic look of Joker in this movie is the scene where he breaks out if Arkham and shocks HQ. That was the Arkham pants and no shirt. The only thing missing would be the one purple glove. Plus, the proto pics show some of the tattoos in the neck and shoulder. Idk, my .02.

I think it will. The most iconic look of Joker in this movie is the scene where he breaks out if Arkham and shocks HQ. That was the Arkham pants and no shirt. The only thing missing would be the one purple glove. Plus, the proto pics show some of the tattoos in the neck and shoulder. Idk, my .02.

Yeah, but if he were going to have the tattoos wouldn't they give him the purple glove?

The "Purple Coat" version has the tattoos, the glove, and even the "I'm just gonna hurt ya really, really bad!" sculpt. The Arkham figure is a barebones Toyfair exclusive that was announced solely to get a quick buck and hype up the Suicide Squad license before the other prototypes were ready.

maxresdefault.jpg

I do hope they listen to fans and include the tattoos, but as I said, I just don't see it happening.

i wonder if the hands will have the smiley face tattoo?

I would assume so since it comes with a pair of relaxed hands. But you never know. It has the deck of cards that is tattooed on his neck so maybe we'll get lucky and it will have a tattooed body. I'm def not holding my breath for that though.

Back