1/6 Suicide Squad - 1/6th scale The Joker (Arkham Asylum Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The tuxedo joker is nice. If I hadn't already preordered the ark ham one, I would be tempted, but I still really like the look of this one. Something about the Joker in Arkham clothes and straight jacket just makes this the one for me.

I'm still so confused as to what is going on with this figure. I know TFE's kind of hit quick, but you still see them in HK first. At this point if my final payment gets rescheduled it would be the latest date change I've ever had.

well now i have a problem people, i dont know wich joker im going to take, this arkham or the tuxedo :lol

When I saw "Tux," I instantly cancelled my Arkham order and went with him. [Or, more accurately White-Tie-and-Tails version]. My only regret was that I had a good discount going on with Arkham, which of course I lost. I minded that more than losing my NRD for some reason.

Another thing that influenced me was that its looking like we ARE actually going to get Silver Jacket. By cancelling Arkham, I wont end up with two Jokers wearing the exact same face.

Why on earth would they release him?! He's a psychopath! :wink1:

He'll probably be released sometime this month for HK and December for Sideshow, if I were to guess.

Last edited:
i have 1 joker orderd yet, the purple jacket.

But im also going for this one i think and let the imposter go

Just got the email for the December push. Hopefully they are improving him in some way. Would be even better if they snuck a second headsculpt in.

Back