stealth Ironman preorder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just saw some photo's a guy posted on StatueForum, including a picture of his 4 pre-order receipts for the stealth IM! I assumed the limit on these was one/person, am I wrong about that? :confused:

Yes, the limit is one per person. But since there are multiple sales people on the floor, some people have probably gone up to every single different sales person and pre-ordered it multiple times thinking they were getting around the system. When the pre-orders are entered into our computer system, ever single order is checked and cross-checked manually, so these will get caught and those people will only be receiving confirmation for ONE. :duff

Also, PLEASE don't panic about there not being any left for non-attendees. We would not do that - I hope that most of our customers are aware that we have a great affinity for our web audience and international collecting community!

Yes, the limit is one per person. But since there are multiple sales people on the floor, some people have probably gone up to every single different sales person and pre-ordered it multiple times thinking they were getting around the system. When the pre-orders are entered into our computer system, ever single order is checked and cross-checked manually, so these will get caught and those people will only be receiving confirmation for ONE. :duff

Also, PLEASE don't panic about there not being any left for non-attendees. We would not do that - I hope that most of our customers are aware that we have a great affinity for our web audience and international collecting community!

Whatever. We know how you guys work. You will sell all of them at the con and laugh at us poor true collectors on ppo day who can't get one and have to resort to ebay to get an item we deserve.:monkey5

Whatever. We know how you guys work. You will sell all of them at the con and laugh at us poor true collectors on ppo day who can't get one and have to resort to ebay to get an item we deserve.:monkey5

:lol:lol:lol

People who dont know Bannister,After reading this post most have thought...''man, this guy has balls telling this to that Sideshow chix.''

Hopefully the guy didn't go in with 3 of his buddies and order them all on separate accounts :rolleyes:

This is great news!, haven't slept in days :D.

it's very nice that dusty has posted replies to ease the worries of collectors that want this statue. this is one fine lady! :D

but she's probably married. :monkey2

it's very nice that dusty has posted replies to ease the worries of collectors that want this statue. this is one fine lady! :D

but she's probably married. :monkey2

Okay, and if *someone* (ahem.... Klauder) mentioned 100-200 pieces in a video on our site, he was mistaken. He's in charge of production, not deciding edition numbers. So can we just ignore that, mmkay? :cool: tTe multimedia team is editing it out as we speak :) We apologize for any confusion!

I'm not married... why, are you proposing? ;)

Okay, and if *someone* (ahem.... Klauder) mentioned 100-200 pieces in a video on our site, he was mistaken. He's in charge of production, not deciding edition numbers. So can we just ignore that, mmkay? :cool: tTe multimedia team is editing it out as we speak :) We apologize for any confusion!

I'm not married... why, are you proposing? ;)

let's start with a first date and take it from there. do you like kung fu? i love the show kung fu. maybe we can watch some kung fu. :lol

That's reassuring news indeed!!

Hey Dusty...is Cindy there at the Comic Con with you too?

let's start with a first date and take it from there. do you like kung fu? i love the show kung fu. maybe we can watch some kung fu. :lol

Sounds like True Romance, which is one of my most favorite movies of all time... so maybe this *could* work :lol

And yes, massf, Cindy is here, do you want me to tell her hi?

Sounds like True Romance, which is one of my most favorite movies of all time... so maybe this *could* work :lol

And yes, massf, Cindy is here, do you want me to tell her hi?

yes please Dusty. Tell her I have an e-mail or two waiting for her too when she returns! :lol: rolleyes:

hope you're both having a great time....very jealous of you both!

Last edited:
Guys... you didn't see Dusty and Cindy and me alone in the south passage of that hideous SDCC building. They expressed their true feelings for me. What happened is stored away in the memory banks of the R2-Unit standing in front of the SSC booth. I will say no more.

I think the people trying to cheat the system and get multiple orders should get kindly lose both there orders:)

i like the way you think. we can see a sonny chiba flick and afterward, we can talk about the movie over some pie and coffee. :monkey3

Back