stealth Ironman preorder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I don't get a Stealth Iron Man I am not going to complain. If I get one great, if I don't, no big deal. There is always going to be something.

If I don't get a Stealth Iron Man I am not going to complain. If I get one great, if I don't, no big deal. There is always going to be something.

yup...you should really go to over to statue forum...that thread there is waiting for a sexy tony stark head t bomb

:rotfl:rotfl:
T-bombs are freaks board exclusives.

lol im really thinking of dropping one over there...its all ready im just deciding if they deserve the unquenchable dose of sexiness that is this----

71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg

courtesy of rory

lol im really thinking of dropping one over there...its all ready im just deciding if they deserve the unquenchable dose of sexiness that is this----

71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg
71551_press02-001.jpg

71551_press02-001.jpg

courtesy of rory

I can't handle that much Tony Stark at once. My god, just look at all that sexiness in one concentrated area.

Before this gets entirely out of hand, please understand that the people in charge of solicitations at Sideshow are evaluating the popularity of it (both online and at the show) and weighing all considerations. Having the PPO and edition size decided AFTER the show is actually a GOOD thing. Plus, I just found out today that they have decided to make it will a 'domestic exclusive' - meaning that, although it's only exclusively available from Sideshow in the U.S., international distributors will have limited access to it, allowing an easier time for those collectors to get ahold of it. Anyway, we're happy to see the excitement for it, and it's really been a hit at the Con! :duff

Dusty, why not an ex version for the SDCC attendees only, and a regular version for everyone else. Both sides win. ;)

Last edited:
i heard that the term "stark naked" came about because once you lay your eyes on the sexy tony stark head you are compelled to strip

71551_press02-001.jpg

yup im nude...damn that tony stark is smooth

i heard that the term "stark naked" came about because once you lay your eyes on the sexy tony stark head you are compelled to strip

71551_press02-001.jpg

yup im nude...damn that tony stark is smooth

:lol:lol:lol
I saw you T-bombed statue forum.:rock:rock:rock

i did but it is unfortunate that they cannot comprehend that level of sexiness. us freaks see in a different wave length than most normal people.

They just don't understand the majestic beauty that is the T-bomb.

Any update as to if SS is gonna up the edition size and give us that coudnt go to SDCC a fair shot at ordering the IM?

Back