stealth Ironman preorder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
Will sdcc attendees get to pre-order this?

PPO is 9th august surely they won't be allowed to (plenty of time to get home)

I ask as last year SDCC pre-orders caused issues with the grey hulk PF edition size

Last edited:
Will sdcc attendees get to pre-order this?

PPO is 9th august surely they won't be allowed to (plenty of time to get home)

I ask as last year SDCC pre-orders caused issues with the grey hulk PF edition size

Attendees will be able to pre-order ALL new products. We don't foresee this being a problem as we will be evaluating floor sales each day :duff

me too!!! Be nice if the servers didn't crash or get clogged up like when Negative Spidey went on sale!

REALLY don't want to go to Ebay for this one......

Oh great I see i'll be having to go to ebay for this as im sure over half the lot will be sold at the con....:monkey2

How is selling to Con attendees not being loyal to Sideshow's fanbase?:confused: Aren't those ordering at the Con considered fans?

What percentage of SS's loyal fanbase worldwide do you think are going to be in San Diego? I'm willing to bet 95+ % of us won't be there. What I should have said is SS is being loyal to the very small percentage that can attend, and to the flippers who are going to make a fortune on this one. :rolleyes:

What percentage of SS's loyal fanbase worldwide do you think are going to be in San Diego? I'm willing to bet 95+ % of us won't be there. What I should have said is SS is being loyal to the very small percentage that can attend...
A lot of people are unaware that these products can be ordered at the show. I didn't find that out until after SDCC last year, this year I'm ordering everything there!

What percentage of SS's loyal fanbase worldwide do you think are going to be in San Diego? I'm willing to bet 95+ % of us won't be there. What I should have said is SS is being loyal to the very small percentage that can attend, and to the flippers who are going to make a fortune on this one. :rolleyes:

That's true. Not many are able to make it to the Con, especially from out of the country, but to say SSC isn't loyal to it's customers just because they choose to offer these items for preorder at the Con isn't really fair.

The same people, flippers included, that order them at SDCC were the same ones that would've been clogging up the online ordering system on preorder day so I figure it's all a wash.

Attendees will be able to pre-order ALL new products. We don't foresee this being a problem as we will be evaluating floor sales each day :duff

dusty, i am, as many are, in hopes that there will be enough to go around. limiting the edition size is one thing, but allowing attendees to pre-order first before the rest of the world would be a double hit to those that really want this item and missed the IM boat the first time around.

That's true. Not many are able to make it to the Con, especially from out of the country, but to say SSC isn't loyal to it's customers just because they choose to offer these items for preorder at the Con isn't really fair.

The same people, flippers included, that order them at SDCC were the same ones that would've been clogging up the online ordering system on preorder day so I figure it's all a wash.

Well said. In fact some of SideShow's "loyal supporters" that post on this forum flip items. btw I am not against it at all, as long as I have a chance to order my items. hehe

True, but they are in fact being loyal to a very small amount of their customers, as I'm sure they are aware that most of us can't be in San Diego this week. If SS, howvever, goes with a larger edition size ensuring we all get one, then no one will have any reason to complain.

The only problem I see with this theory is an awful lot of the people that pre-order them at SDCC will also be ordering them through separate acct's [friends, relatives, etc..] on Aug 9th. You just know there will be all sorts of people who end up with two or more or these, and unless SS gives us a large ES, alot of us will end up with none :monkey2

The only problem I see with this theory is an awful lot of the people that pre-order them at SDCC will also be ordering them through separate acct's [friends, relatives, etc..] on Aug 9th. You just know there will be all sorts of people who end up with two or more or these, and unless SS gives us a large ES, alot of us will end up with none :monkey2

I completely understand the frustration but again people who are going to have friends and relatives order another for them on the 9th are the same people who would be ordering one for themselves as well, whether it be at the Con or online on preorder day, still a wash. But regardless a larger size edition run would definitely help.

Back