stealth Ironman preorder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
True, but they are in fact being loyal to a very small amount of their customers, as I'm sure they are aware that most of us can't be in San Diego this week. If SS, howvever, goes with a larger edition size ensuring we all get one, then no one will have any reason to complain.

There are some perks 2 going. I don't see why us going being able to order anything should be much of an issue. If you want to be able to order without having to worry pay up and show up.

That guy was helping out fellow freaks who could not get their orders in.
I know he helped out fellow freaks. Afterwards. I'm not so sure that that was his intention in the first place. What ever. He's free to do what ever he wants. I am not judging him. Just contemplating if I shouldn't do the same thing.:D

There are some perks 2 going. I don't see why us going being able to order anything should be much of an issue. If you want to be able to order without having to worry pay up and show up.

Showing up to California isn't really an option for a lot of people. :monkey2

I know he helped out fellow freaks. Afterwards. I'm not so sure that that was his intention in the first place. What ever. He's free to do what ever he wants. I am not judging him. Just contemplating if I shouldn't do the same thing.:D
Bannister Jr. :lol:lol

Seriously though....I hope the ES is in line to at least meet the initial demand.

I know. It just irks me when people complain that SDCC Attendees get to order before them. I didn't get mad before I started going and SS did this.

i have to say in an earlier post, i may have been a bit guilty josh. not that i have anything against attendees getting to order first, but to please make the es size for popular items a bit larger.

i have always said the es doesn't matter to me. if you like a popular item, it would be great if everyone had the chance to buy one.

i have struck a nerve with some freaks here and for that, i'm sorry. i didn't intend to upset people.

i have to say in an earlier post, i may have been a bit guilty josh. not that i have anything against attendees getting to order first, but to please make the es size for popular items a bit larger.

i have always said the es doesn't matter to me. if you like a popular item, it would be great if everyone had the chance to buy one.

i have struck a nerve with some freaks here and for that, i'm sorry. i didn't intend to upset people.

I agree make it limited but enough to get as many people as possible.

I had every intention of going this year, but with my wife just undergoing cancer surgery, it has made attending this year an impossibility.
And the issue was never whether or not SDCC attendee's should be able to order ahead of time. The issue was hopefully SS will recognize that most of it's loyal customers simply cannot make it and that they adjust the ES accordingly to ensure the rest of us have a chance of getting one.

Sorry 2 hear about your wife Woodsy. :duff

I'm sure they will make the ES just the right amount.

Sorry 2 hear about your wife Woodsy. :duff

I'm sure they will make the ES just the right amount.

Thanks Josh, ...and I sure hope they do, I missed out on the original and would love to get one of these.

do you have to pay for the preoder right away, or how does that work

Sideshow charges your card about a week or so before an item ships. You can preorder everything new at the Con and then pay for it as it begins to ship from them whether that is a month or a year after you preorder. You can also cancel a preorder later on if you change your mind about it.

Sideshow ROCKS!!!

i am that guy. :D

my intention was definitely to help out fellow collectors. to be honest. it was a bit of work to coordinate everything. i had to send one back for a replacement which took quite a few months but in the end they were all very happy. did the thought of flipping cross my mind? not really because i myself can afford this hobby without having to buy/sell just to keep up. i've kept 99% of what i've purchased. i'm in this hobby for purely selfish reasons. to look at my collection with joy and pride. :)

i've run into quite a lot of cool collectors here and over at statueforum where i am most of the time. surprisingly there are some who enjoy helping other collectors out. i find it rewarding if i can help someone get something for them. it works both ways actually. i've gotten some great offers for things they could have easily flipped for more money but they sold it to me for what they paid. i've gotten items knowing that their intent was to sell it. i have no problem with that. the fact that i did it as a friendly gesture for them was enough for me to do it.

just the other day someone PM'd me if i could get them the Bowen Chrome Iron Man set. in return he'd be able to trade me any two Gentle Giant Clone Commander busts. how super cool is that? :chew

Last edited:
Back