stealth Ironman preorder question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mwa ha ha, I have one on order.

Also, do yourself a favor marvel fans. order the loki/thor. amazing piece. If it wasn't for SIM and the GG busts, I would have locked that baby down.

What I was really disapointed with was hearing the Yellow DD LS Bust was sold out? I tried to order one. What was the limit 300?

SS defintally had the best display there.

If it wasn't for SIM and the GG busts, I would have locked that baby down.
"You gotta lock that down"
michael_bluth.jpg

some may say you have a non-sexual crush on cruise and now bateman? you're getting scary banny! :eek:

You do know that was a quote from the show, right. I am just trying to be clever. Whether or not I am succeeding, remains to be seen.

You do know that was a quote from the show, right. I am just trying to be clever. Whether or not I am succeeding, remains to be seen.

sorry, missed that. i guess i failed in the clever department with my comment. yikes! now if you're talking val kilmer....:lol he sure gotta purdy mouth!

PLEASE KEEP THE ES LOW... MAYBE OFFER 5 OR SO TO THE PUBLIC ON THURS..

THANKS IN ADVANCE...

In a sense, I too was hoping this was going to be a SSDC exclsuive pre-order as well. I guess those ebayers sitting at home with their cheezy puffs who never support these events should get a chance as well.:rolleyes:

In a sense, I too was hoping this was going to be a SSDC exclsuive pre-order as well. I guess those ebayers sitting at home with their cheezy puffs who never support these events should get a chance as well.:rolleyes:

Not everybody can take a week off and go to the other side of the country.:rolleyes:
Companies get enough support from us buying there products.

I noticed this is a domestic exclusive. This means it will be available to international retailers, right? Can you give any information about the allocation?

Since I missed out on the pre-order (see also my post in the 'PPO not working with Mozilla' thread) I'd like to know my chances of ordering at a European retailer. It would be bad if I ordered there and in some months when the item starts shipping find out there are not enough statues to go around and the retailer doesn't get delivered.

There are now 2 more on ebay. The first one is at $660 the second at $499.99 and the third is at $450. Oh so tempting. :monkey3

There are now 2 more on ebay. The first one is at $660 the second at $499.99 and the third is at $450. Oh so tempting. :monkey3

:devil Give in, put a auction of $1000. I will send for one of my minions to bid

:angelsmil But what about all those poor collectors who missed out, and will sadly go to bed Iron Man less...Crying tears of blue

:devil They can bid too, the more the merrier. I'm rich biatch!!!

Last edited:
Back