1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Both of the wrist pegs on my figure came apart the first time I tried to swap out the hands. One part stayed in the hand, the other in the wrists. Has anyone else had the same issue?
I had this happen to me on both Bo-Katan Kryze and the recent Koska Reeves.

Both of the wrist pegs on my figure came apart the first time I tried to swap out the hands. One part stayed in the hand, the other in the wrists. Has anyone else had the same issue?
Did you manage to fix this? Tried to softly pull the left hand out and this is what happened to mine too.

Did you manage to fix this? Tried to softly pull the left hand out and this is what happened to mine too.
I managed to remove both parts using a little heat. The pegs snapped back together - but I don’t expect them (nor the replacement set) to stay in one piece.

it’s a great figure in some ways - but disappointing in others.

I managed to remove both parts using a little heat. The pegs snapped back together - but I don’t expect them (nor the replacement set) to stay in one piece.

it’s a great figure in some ways - but disappointing in others.
Thanks so much! Yeah, as nice as it is in so many ways, something as simple as changing hands has become a battle with this one unfortunately.

It’s a lot of plastic around two very important joints (the elbow and the wrist).

Go Figure finally sent this. I had to be sympathetic though they are one of the remaining few genuinely decent retailers and they are currently moving from way out to way way out.

IMG_0398.jpeg
IMG_0387.jpeg

The great outweighs the bad on this figure but the bad is incredibly frustrating. Not sure why I bothered with the deluxe now, the stand is rubbish and why in gods name we got that travesty of a black metal rod instead of the regular crotch grabber or a dynamic stand is beyond me. The positioning of it in the base is rubbish as well. The figure itself is gorgeous but incredibly hard to pose with the body design. I don’t think I could ever do the pose below without the photographic trickery I ended up doing. Ever since I saw this shot in the concept art I always saw it in my head to do the pose, maybe the CW figure would be able to do it better. And yes as mentioned above the wrist pegs are the worst I have ever dealt with. One broke almost straight out of the box and I’ve now invested in a bunch of replacements. Terrible design. But, she is truly gorgeous lol.

IMG_2599.jpeg

The great outweighs the bad on this figure but the bad is incredibly frustrating. Not sure why I bothered with the deluxe now, the stand is rubbish and why in gods name we got that travesty of a black metal rod instead of the regular crotch grabber or a dynamic stand is beyond me. The positioning of it in the base is rubbish as well. The figure itself is gorgeous but incredibly hard to pose with the body design. I don’t think I could ever do the pose below without the photographic trickery I ended up doing. Ever since I saw this shot in the concept art I always saw it in my head to do the pose, maybe the CW figure would be able to do it better. And yes as mentioned above the wrist pegs are the worst I have ever dealt with. One broke almost straight out of the box and I’ve now invested in a bunch of replacements. Terrible design. But, she is truly gorgeous lol.

View attachment 654348
Is it just me or are the female wrist pegs thinner making them weaker? Maybe straight swapping them for the male ones helps?

HT def needs to put a little more care and R&D into the joints for figures overall. It’s time for an evolution.

Back