1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never knew I needed a Ghost Dog/Ahsoka team-up.
834thu.gif

Thought you were Saw Guerrera?
OK Ghost Dog, sup'wit those crazy moves???
\
834t4l.gif

Last edited:
The one complaint I have about this set is the incredibly small base. HT should have given us one about the size of the KX Enforcer Droid with the tree root attached to it, but as usual that cheap (but greedy) ass gives us something entirely too small for both figures to fit without looking over crowded.

I may inquire on the price for it, its far far better than HT. I dont see them making this look again, and im also not interested in buying another Ahsoka.

View attachment 670341Credit:Jaxon_custom
What you guys think of it, I think it look good but probably cost much as the figure if you get it.
Is this a modified Hot Toys?
Looks a lot better than HT sorry attempt. I mean I can actually see Dawson in this.
Eyes and lips look so much better.

Are these for sale?

PCIMG_2023-10-22_05-27-07.JPG
PCIMG_2023-10-22_05-37-57.JPG

Yeah, it's definitely a modified HT sculpt, but with a few tweaks just at the right areas, imo.

-The eyes appear bigger and theres more of her upper eyelids visible.
-Lower lips also appear to be bigger.
-Her face in general is fuller and more roundish while the facial structure of the Hot Toys is a bit more on the masculine side.
-Headband appears to be different too.

All in all, at least in my opinion, a big improvement in terms of likeness.

I tried to get some answer if he's selling but no reply as of yet.
I reached him via Facebook and ordered one. Jaxon Xu. There is a limit of 35 pieces. It comes unpainted though and yeah it's pricey. 200 $ plus 35 $ shipping.

Looks like I will buy the Hot Toys figure after all. Initially skipped it because I wasn't happy with the sculpt.

so i am curious, is this figure just unpopular or cause of the grey version announcement that the price tanked on this?

so i am curious, is this figure just unpopular or cause of the grey version announcement that the price tanked on this?
Well I personally didn't get this because Rosario Dawson's likeness isn't there, and I knew another Ahsoka would be made for her own show. Now looking at the new version, it makes this look like a mass produced toy. Also the lekku (tendrils) are too short on this one. I'm glad I held out.

I guess the newly announced one has something to do with it, but for me personally it also has to do with the fact that the Ahsoka show left a bad taste in my mouth. At least concerning the Ahsoka character herself. (Don't even get me started on Sabine.)

While watching it, I tought it was pretty good at times. But with every new episode I started caring less and less about Ahsoka's journey. I found her to be an unpleasant character. There was no emotion in it. I have no problem with Rosario Dawson, but I hoped we would get a bit more joy in her performance instead of brooding, crossing her arms and wanting to be sagelike. It might fit the character after everything that happened in the Clone Wars (can't really comment on it because I just can't get through it all), but it makes for a lifeless and boring main character to follow.

I have this Ahsoka the Grey figure. It is a great figure. I prefer the look of this outfit over the white version. Although the White has a better headsculpt, true. And although it being a great figure, I notice I start to get the feeling that I want to sell it. When I look at my collection and I see this, I think back at sullen, boring, emotionless Ahsoka and it diminishes my enjoyment of this figure, because want to feel excitement and joy when I look at my collection.

I find it interesting that there's so much focus on Ahsoka being stiff and boring, while Obi-Wan and Luke are let off the hook. Obi-Wan was totally stiff and pretty much lifeless in his show, and Luke was literally a CGI facsimile of a human in Mando and BOBF. I think complaining about Jedi being stoic is silly. It comes with the territory.

Back