1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One down, two more to go...

Limited articulation just so she can have seamless shoulders?

No one is going to risk cracking that rubber by posing her extreme anyway. Everyone will take some pictures then pose her in standard museum stance.

From excitement to disillusionment in less than 24 hours. :rotfl

I was going to suggest that might be a record, but knowing this place it's probably not even close. :D

Similar to Fett and Bo-Katan, no need for me to rush and order this.

Bo-Ka Tano :lol
ahsoka-tano-and-swars-gallery-6079b7b0a1e9e.jpg

Been seeing the Bo Katan comparison all day. I don?t see it. I think the sculpt is pretty good

I collect a lot of female Hot Toys figures and there's always this slight similarity between each sculpt that's a little hard to put your finger on. I think it just boils down to the process of the artist; they start with the same basic head shape/generic features and then build it out from there. I bet if someone posted a lineup of like... a dozen female head sculpts we'd all be saying they look the same after staring at them long enough :lol

Limited articulation just so she can have seamless shoulders?

No one is going to risk cracking that rubber by posing her extreme anyway. Everyone will take some pictures then pose her in standard museum stance.

Yeah those sculpted shoulders look fantastic, but given how much they restrict movement on WW I would have much rather they use the same kind of shoulder joints as on TCW Ahsoka.

Unless they've improved the strength of the rubber being used, which I really doubt.

Back