1/6 Star Wars The Mandalorian - 1/6th scale Ahsoka Tano & Grogu Collectible Set

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Eh, I dunno - there are some similarities.:dunno:monkey3

51120271136_8ce4bc3a7d.jpg

AcrobaticPreciousArgentineruddyduck-max-1mb.gif

With all the money she must be making, I have no idea why Kathleen Kennedy chooses to live rent free in some people’s heads.

What’s the deal with only one fist being included here anyway? Does the second fist break the bank over at Hot Toys HQ?

This would make sense, and thats why im betting against that.

Im actually down with the idea of four!! New releases on the 4th, y'know because FOURTH. I am dreaming.

Luke and Kenobi makes sense

We all know they're coming so just put them up already

No one knows since Hot Toys doesn't disclose that information anymore. After the harassments JC Hong got on his Instagram, I'm not surprised.

The artist has posted, and JC has tagged them in his posts, but yeah HT are staying out of it and not disclosing it themselves. I guess they're leaving it up to the artist to decide if they want to take the 'risk'. Pretty F'd up really.

Yeonsun Jeon? I like these sculpts, to be honest, but I?ve never heard of this sculptor.

d7d14f0dc8b384b24c4a41a6444e12a2.png

3b9fe0bfcb1cd8b90e8bfaaad44ec96f.png

ecbb677a59ab431b85711a758b456347.png

Yeah I think it's a pretty good Dawson Ahsoka too. I don't see anyone taking credit for that Bo Katan sculpt on the product page either and I don't blame them. Maybe Yeonsun Jeon should take a crack at fixing it.

$300 for non illuminating sabers..oh well better to not display her with lighted blades anyway, :lecture

What?s really wild is that the lantern doesn?t light up, either :dunno

The only excuse for no light up features and a bare bones deluxe version is HT is half a$$ing this release trying to squeeze out whatever money they can from the character before she gets her own show. Then we'll get light up sabers and better accessories.

Think about it guys. 2 reasons for no light up sabers.

1). A 1/6 females arms are too thin for batteries to fit

and

2). It's a seamless body. If they did non-seamless we'd have exposed elbow joints and everyone would be complaining about that. Not only that, she'd have Hellboy forearms. :lol

Yeonsun Jeon? I like these sculpts, to be honest, but I?ve never heard of this sculptor.

According to her IG she also did the new Bucky, Jango, TV Flash, TCW Ahsoka, Endgame Thor and Bucky and Justice League Batman.

Think about it guys. 2 reasons for no light up sabers.

1). A 1/6 females arms are too thin for batteries to fit

and

2). It's a seamless body. If they did non-seamless we'd have exposed elbow joints and everyone would be complaining about that. Not only that, she'd have Hellboy forearms. :lol

They managed it perfectly fine with TLJ Rey and Captain Marvel, and their arms weren't made any thicker.

Typically if there is a seamless shoulder then the entire arm/upper torso is seamless. No separation at the forearm.

I don't know why they didn't just do what they did with Scarlet Witch. She has a cut shoulder and her hands light up

158146053_10157878537402344_7682034507359228124_n.jpg

Maybe the lightsaber was to heavy for wrist joint :dunno What they need to do is figure out a way to have the lightsaber light up without the arm.
Like just have a wire coming out of the bottom of the hilt to a battery switch and we could just hide it behind the figure or up their sleeve, i don't care. Wouldn't bother me

With reference to the conundrum of which version to order, and thinking I'd settled on the 'Regular' Deluxe, I thought I'd come at it from a different angle and maybe order the 'Deluxe' Deluxe because it's not much more and comes with a forest base I can use for other figures.

So I had a quick go at knocking up a bridge stand for her this morning from 'Dremeled' MDF.

51120571154_627b13dbde_o.jpg

Back