Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Edited because I am scared of the BIG STICK. :(

TBH I am having to hold back the old days and the old ways over here, when I would roast such people until they had a well-flavored yet crispy skin over the roasted meat. And then I would call it good.

"Now, now" I tell myself. "It is time to turn from these darkside ways toward the light. Its the right thing to do. And besides, Darth Snoopy is a stern one."

But right now its tough. I hear ya. 😉

EDIT: this is what such posts are, really

BAIT sm.jpg

Dude. You are literally in here relentlessly defending a cartoon child all because of throwaway comments because you can’t handle someone having a differing opinion. This hasn’t even been a discussion, you come here, troll and mock, for what?

Give it a rest already. The only ones in here truly whining are the lot of you.

And you're relentlessly critisising a child in a cartoon for acting like a child and getting touchy when people retort back...and not even consistent critisism at that. "She's a Mary Sue" "She's dumb".

I'm just dumbfounded by the whole thing.

We're not going to agree and I'm never going to understand where your vitriol comes from. Adieu.

TBH I am having to hold back the old days and the old ways over here, when I would roast such people until they had a well-flavored yet crispy skin over the roasted meat. And then I would call it good.

"Now, now" I tell myself. "It is time to turn from these darkside ways toward the light. Its the right thing to do. And besides, Darth Snoopy is a stern one."

But right now its tough. I hear ya. 😉

EDIT: this is what such posts are, really

View attachment 617894
Is this real? You are bragging about how tough you were on a toy forum?

hahahahaha

Speak your mind.

.... On rewatch, Im sort of wondering: did Crosshair do what he did, not out of unfeeling callousness but actually to protect Cody? Cody had just been threatened by the new Imperial "governor" with "facing the consequences of his actions" and it was then that Cross shot. Cross was actually trying to protect Cody, I am thinking. The mission was over and the objective completed, no need to punish anyone.... Right?

Which just makes Cross just that much more interesting of a guy.

This scene pictured was just so visually interesting, it was like they were in front of an Egyptian frieze. The end scene/credits music was a perfect storm of depressing perfection.

Attachments

• The-Bad-Batch-2-ep-3.jpg
    The-Bad-Batch-2-ep-3.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
.... On rewatch, Im sort of wondering: did Crosshair do what he did, not out of unfeeling callousness but actually to protect Cody? Cody had just been threatened by the new Imperial "governor" with "facing the consequences of his actions" and it was then that Cross shot. Cross was actually trying to protect Cody, I am thinking. The mission was over and the objective completed, no need to punish anyone.... Right?

This scene pictured was just so visually interesting, it was like they were in front of an Egyptian frieze. The end scene/credits music was a perfect storm of depressing perfection.

It's a rare thing for SW to have a bit of atmosphere. The last 4 of S7 TCW handled it very well, better than ROTS I thought.

That's a good catch. It didn't look like Crosshair looked to Cody as a traitor as well, even at the end of the episode when he was talking with Rampart.

The Crosshair episode was excellent. Hoping that Howard watched it, there is a ton of stuff HT could make from just this one episode.

It would be cool to have a droideka. Not that I have room for one, but itd be cool to see.

Oh you know Howard is watching this. With bells on. Wondering if he watched Andor tho, there is a puzzling dearth of figures for that show.

3rd was definitely an improvement over first 2.

But man does that animation style and movement hurt me eyes lol
I’ve got friends who are huge SW fans but refuse to watch any of the shows because they hate the animation style. I don’t get it sorry I love the way they look.

I’ve got friends who are huge SW fans but refuse to watch any of the shows because they hate the animation style. I don’t get it sorry I love the way they look.
It's an acquired taste I think. I initially didn't like it either, but when I got used to it, I learned to like it too.

When resistance came out most Clone Wars fans HATED the animation style. Had that cartoon not failed, 10 years down the line there would be folk saying the animation style was amazing. I think whether or not folk like the animation art style depends a lot on whether they enjoyed the show/characters. When The Clone Wars came out in 08 loads of people were laughing at things like Dooku's face and calling the animation style ugly. Because it was. But the fans that continued to watch it came to love the style because they associated it with the stories and characters in the show and most were young enough to be more forgiving.

Hey, at least it didn't look like generic Netflix cartoon no. 76 : Dysfunctional Iceberg Family Spies *seriously, all these modern trash cartoons have the same exact art style)

It would be cool to have a droideka. Not that I have room for one, but itd be cool to see.

Oh you know Howard is watching this. With bells on. Wondering if he watched Andor tho, there is a puzzling dearth of figures for that show.
Yes! Where are those Andor figures, Howard? (Hey I know...I'm a broken record on that one :LOL:) And yes, on a rewatch (my third and the only time I've done that with this show) I was having the same thought...what figures can we hopefully expect from this one? A new Crosshair would be cool and I can see a Cody repaint as a very real possibility - a con exclusive maybe. That BX Commando droid would make a cool figure, But hey, if Howard can't be bothered, it's pretty likely that we could see some Hasbro Black Series from this one.

Random prediction:

Wondering if the Commando in white we saw in the trailer is not going to end up being Cross' new squad leader. That CC1226? person. If he is, that greatly improves the possibility that we will finally, at last and about time too get a HT Clone Commando, which would be a Day One Preorder for myself and many others on these boards.

Where is Wolffe? Whats going on with him? If Rex and Cody are gone can he be far behind? Lets see him so HT will finally get off their shebs and make him. But I really want him in his GAR armor... Torn on this.

Cody's going to be Con exclusive, calling it now.

I dont think I have yet seen one person complaining about this episode, anywhere. Its a SW first!

Wow do I hate Rampart. He wont even let Crosshair eat.

Wednesday 1/18: Filler. Fillerfillerfiller. Trifling with us while Cross and Cody's lives hang in the balance.

No one from Rebels was onscreen though, so I'll let it slide.

"The team enters the colorful and dangerous world of racing"
I haven't started to watch the episode yet but I'm greeted with that little synopsis for the episode.
I get the feeling I'm about to watch some good ol' Filoni filler episode.

Back