Star Wars: The Bad Batch Disney + Animated Show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This was a good one. Crosshair is on a low now. I wonder if this sets up a redemption later on or an even worse fall for him.

Does Cody join Cf 99…

Im thinking he may join up with Rex. Who knows what infamy those two might get up to.

These clones are giving up everything. The only home they have ever known, and their ersatz families. They had status. A lot!!! Of status. Ppl like Rex and Cody were Very Big Deals.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I decided to finish the first and second episode. Wow Omega is a dumb greedy little brat. Nearly getting Echo and Tec, plus some old dude, killed for some loot.

As I've said before, I struggle to get as invested in the animated shows as the live action stuff.
The upside to this, is I don't get upset or feel much of anything if I don't like them.
I couldn't get on with that "Visions" series, but just stopped watching after a couple of episodes and didn't give it much more thought.
Wish I could do that with the live action stuff. Still annoyed about BoBF and Kenobi...
Anyway, watched all 3 of these so far. First 2 were pretty meh. But to be fair "pretty meh" is how I view most of this animated stuff.
They weren't terrible but the opening to a new season could do with being a bit better than "meh" but, oh well, not a disaster.
3rd episode was much stronger. Wasn't expecting an entire episode without Bad Batch appearing but enjoyed the whole focus being on Crosshair.
Loved all his incredible shooting. I think the BB really miss his skill in the squad.
Seeing his lonely life, how he's treated by his superiors. Seem to building up to some sort of redemption.

Mmmmm, I'm not sure about that. There's a difference between being competent but not perfect all the time because you're still figuring things out and being unrealistically free of weaknesses and lacking meaningful character flaws, which is what a Mary Sue is, in which case...

aL9On9z_460s.jpg

Kid acts like a kid, still having to learn life lessons. Water is also wet (although technically it isn't).
I dunno why people watch kids shows that include kids then complain about the kids being kids :lol. There's these wonderful things called character arcs and development. Nobody liked Ahsoka at first and she grew into one of the best Star Wars characters ever imo, she made mistakes and learned from them and gained maturity in doing so. All kids are annoying.

I dunno why people watch kids shows that include kids then complain about the kids being kids :lol.
Because the desire to consume, consume, consume is so powerful you have to watch it, even when it's clearly not your cup of tea.

It's like eating a box of chocolates and complaining about how awful the coffee ones were and that they shouldn't even bother with them... even though you ate them all because you're a greedy **** and you'll eat them out of the next box as well.

Because the desire to consume, consume, consume is so powerful you have to watch it, even when it's clearly not your cup of tea.

It's like eating a box of chocolates and complaining about how awful the coffee ones were and that they shouldn't even bother with them... even though you ate them all because you're a greedy **** and you'll eat them out of the next box as well.
Like I get not liking the show but there was a whole first season to decide if you liked it or not, why come back? :lol

I decided to finish the first and second episode. Wow Omega is a dumb greedy little brat. Nearly getting Echo and Tec, plus some old dude, killed for some loot.

???????

This isn't "greed," its that she knows that if they don't succeed in getting what Cid wants that her brothers will not get paid. She is trying to help them. This isn't grabbing some loot in WoW or something.

I get not liking a character - Leia basically ruined "Kenobi" for me, you want to talk about stupid little brats, we got a real thing with that one - but claiming Omega is intent on running around grabbing loot-boxes as if this were "Barbie's Temple Raid Adventures Online" is not really all that fair to the character, as intrusive as she can be.

Back