Star Wars Saga (OT/PT/ST) Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I was amazed at the restraint shown to actually show the movies in original form in HD. Not a single mention of the Special Editions, either.
I’m guessing it was Kasdan who managed that.

Haven’t watched the last couple yet but I’m guessing I’m going to want more. Anything pre Digital I find fascinating and I will never get tired of seeing them build models and then blowing them up. That whole bit about taking the clouds away from MacQuarrie was just hysterical.

The T2 stuff is pretty amazing. I feel like it still holds up today even cause the concept of living liquid metal is so otherworldly.

But then they get into the whole Jurassic Park stuff and they start bending over backwards saying it was like witnessing the Mona Lisa being painted or something. It's a bit much. Yes, some stuff in JP still looks amazing, but some of it is laughably bad now. There were still a lot of practical effects in that movie, after all, and I think those are the ones we remember most fondly.

:lol

296453868_2560836274053416_8505325751716939032_n.jpg

Back