Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats a damn good deal, and you say they are on the up and up?

Sure thing! In the interest of full disclosure, I've never pre-ordered anything from them before but I've purchased from them multiple times throughout the years and never had a problem. Shipping can be a little on the slow side sometimes (not always, but sometimes) but, then again, I've always used them during the 25% off sale (when they get hammered with orders) and chosen the economy shipping method, so that's to be expected.

:rock

DVDPlanet has been around since the early days of DVD so they're fine. I was going to post about the Deep Discount deal, but it ended literally a minute or two after I found out about it. But this should be as good. I went ahead and ordered even though I'm kind of lukewarm about the whole set. Ironically, I'm more excited about having the PT on Blu-ray since I don't have to stress about any changes made to the films.

Sure thing! In the interest of full disclosure, I've never pre-ordered anything from them before but I've purchased from them multiple times throughout the years and never had a problem. Shipping can be a little on the slow side sometimes (not always, but sometimes) but, then again, I've always used them during the 25% off sale (when they get hammered with orders) and chosen the economy shipping method, so that's to be expected.

:rock

Thank you for the heads up on this awesome price. It's amazing, I'll be 40 in October and I'm as full of excitement and anticipation for these BluRays as I was when I was 8 and saw Star Wars for the first time!

That is a kickass deal... was tempted to go with the free shipping options, but decided for an extra $4 I'd just go ahead and do priority :lol

Ordered, thanks Boot!

Initially, my order showed about $20 in shipping. I finally figured out that the auto fill put me in "UM" which is some country I have not idea where it is or what it is. But I got that all worked out. I thought DVDPlanet was based in another country or something, and I was going to miss this sweet deal.

Will only have to remember to cancel my Amazon order some time...

Thanks! :D

OK, so what am I doing wrong? It comes up at $80.66 in the cart even though it shows the $65.04 price under the Top 10 Pre-Orders section. :panic:

...the Deep Discount deal...ended literally a minute or two after I found out about it.

Same here! :monkey1

Glad to see so many getting in on the Planet price, though. There was never any doubt that I'd pick it up but that $90 price tag wasn't exactly blowin' my skirt up.

$65 is probably still too much considering this will be the 5th time (over 3 formats!) I've bought these damn things, but whattayagonnado?

EDIT:

Looks like the party's over, Waller. It's showing up at $80 on the item page so it looks like they've changed the price. :(

@ Waller: Did you check the shipping options... they have a range from free to $15 or so.

BTW, did you decide on our fat green friend?

Back