Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got a charge already for the set... don't know if its a pre-authorization or not :huh

Probably is. This is from their site...

DVD Planet said:
Pre-order policy for "Upcoming" items

If you pre-order a "Upcoming" item we will ship the item once it has been released by the home video company. Please be aware that the release dates for titles change, sometimes numerous times. We do our best to provide you with the most comprehensive and accurate information but there are times when that information is simply unknown. We will maintain all pre-orders as active and ship the item as soon as it has been released. You will not be billed for any item until it is shipped.

Well DVDPlanet canceled my order yesterday saying they had credit card authorization issues. I know my card is fine and e-mailed them yesterday to see why it was just outright canceled since the actual charge isn't for a few months but I have received no response back.

Well DVDPlanet canceled my order yesterday saying they had credit card authorization issues. I know my card is fine and e-mailed them yesterday to see why it was just outright canceled since the actual charge isn't for a few months but I have received no response back.

Hopefully it's just a mix-up on their part. I bought from them a few years back and never had problems.

Hopefully it's just a mix-up on their part. I bought from them a few years back and never had problems.

Checked my order history yesterday and the order was still there, checked again today and I have no orders showing so it was canceled.

They could have at least responded to my e-mail, guess I won't be ordering from them again.

That is lame, sounds like they were looking for excuses to cancel those orders.

My pre-authorization as dropped off and as of now the order still shows up in my account.

I tell ya, for those of you with a modicum of patience (unlike m'self), your best bet will probably be to wait for Black Friday. I'm sure it'll be available for a similar - if not better - price at multiple retailers.

For those with even more patience, just wait a year and pick it up for $50. It'll get there eventually. These things always do.

That BTTF price was definitely one of the best scores in recent Blu-Ray memory. I thought I got a great deal when I nabbed it for $25 on Black Friday!

In some ways, I almost miss the era when the best price you were ever likely to see (unless you waited for a used copy) was on release day/week. If you weren't at a Best Buy on Tuesday, you might miss out on getting those Gladiator and X-Men DVDs for $14.99 a pop; You knew they were gonna be $24.99 the following week and they'd stay that way for a good, long while!

Look what i got :monkey1 :lol

Star-Wars-BDs-WEB.jpg

Back