Star Wars On Blu-Ray

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info on how to find the arcticle. Sounds nteresting... but anytime someone refers to the 3rd season of the Clone Wars as "most excellent" I have to question the rest of their positivity about the BR release :lol

Thanks for the info on how to find the arcticle. Sounds nteresting... but anytime someone refers to the 3rd season of the Clone Wars as "most excellent" I have to question the rest of their positivity about the BR release :lol

3rd season was much better than anything from the prequels, except maybe Maul. ;)

For real, great season.

3rd season was much better than anything from the prequels, except maybe Maul. ;)

For real, great season.

I will agree with some parts being better than prequels... but I found many of the episodes from season 3 to be downright terrible. I remember just being bored stiff during the middle of the season. Beginning and end were good though.

So I would disagree with "most excellent".

For someone who knows their Star Wars quotes inside and out, you sure know how to creatively omit a word here or there from other's posts when quoting freaks. :rotfl

I'm hanging around to see if anything drops on the Sideshow site, since it is July 1st! Woot!

(thinking about the new SW statue line)

Last year there was a sneak peek posted of a tiny part of each item at midnight...

The main product page has updated and is showing all the new releases from...

yesterday! :horror

Of all the Clone Wars episodes, there's always one that sticks out , the one where Obi Wan and Anakin are on the Snow Planet/moon. That's just my favorite.

Back