Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Basically dx28 is more shiny, both tusks undamaged and some changes around the mouth triangle and nose plug area.

For anyone waiting on AlterEgo, I just got (and paid) my invoice for the Deluxe version, so others should be getting theirs soon too. Probably means Padme won't be too far behind
So did anybody’s actullay ship though ? I paid as soon as I get the invoice and it generally ships within 48 hours. It’s been 4 days now and not a peep ..

Last edited:
For anyone waiting on AlterEgo, I just got (and paid) my invoice for the Deluxe version, so others should be getting theirs soon too. Probably means Padme won't be too far behind
Exactly I got it too and paid, but is not shipped out yet...

I was messing around with Mid Journey last night and typed “Who’s your Daddy!?” This was one of my results. 😂 I absolutely had to share this..

IMG_7343.jpeg

@Gipetto0812 This has to be one of the greatest things I have ever seen. Pretty incredible.
No credit for me. I grabbed it off of Instagram. I think it was also posted in the Padme thread first, but I didn’t know it so I posted it here. That post may have the original photograph named. I forgot to do it here

I’m trying to remove the belt to change out the inner robe, but it seems harder to detach than other Vaders. How careful should I be?
Slide it down off the legs.

Edited: Remove all the pieces that would get in the way such as the crotch pad, the shin guards, feet, and etc. It's fairly easy. Just wiggle gently.

Did you get the shipping notice? I got nothing yet
Nothing yet but I'm not worried about it. They're legit.
They say they only got a partial batch and the rest should ship at the end of this week
That's good to hear and makes sense as to why I haven't gotten a shipping notice. I was late to order and might've ordered one of the last ones they had b/c I'm pretty sure it went to "sold out" after I placed my order.

Popcultcha have stated they expect to ship it come May, so I expect my shipping notice May 30th or so and until then am calm as a tranquil sea.

Probably my most anticipated figure since papa palpatine.

Back