Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Which is irritating to be sooooooo close, yet so far away. We have to wait to the 20th for ROTS, I expect
With their love of Iron Man suit-up gantries, I bet Hot Toys has thought about doing one for Vader…

IMG_5841.jpeg

That scene always bothers me because they arranged the shots out of order. The machine attaches an arm, and in the very next shot of that arm it's no longer attached. It's painfully noticeable and even if they really wanted to retain this specific shot order, it could have been easily avoided with some minor cropping of the frame in the following shot.
The editing of that whole season was amateur hour.

That scene always bothers me because they arranged the shots out of order. The machine attaches an arm, and in the very next shot of that arm it's no longer attached. It's painfully noticeable and even if they really wanted to retain this specific shot order, it could have been easily avoided with some minor cropping of the frame in the following shot.
The editing of that whole season was amateur hour.
Yeah and the chest plate attached when the body suit is not even on, but on the next scene magically the full body suit is there.

So the deluxe clean helmet is a rehash R1 helmet with nice tusks? Might be the photos I've skimmed over but looks like a shiny ANH helmet. With the ROTJ revealed as well it seems the quarter scale is the only good Vader helmet we're getting from hot toys. Shame I don't collect that scale they wont get my money.

Sideshow pushed the final payment for him and Obi Wan to November but I'm sure they'll continue to push it back as far as they have to before they receive the stock.

Oh that would suck big time. Sideshow has most of our wallets funds locked up so no chapter 11 risk there no...
I have to admit, after losing $2000 to Big Chief, it is at the back of my mind every preorder I make. I haven't (and never will again) opted for any sort of flex pay plan since.

I have to admit, after losing $2000 to Big Chief, it is at the back of my mind every preorder I make. I haven't (and never will again) opted for any sort of flex pay plan since.
A wise decision. Warranties and card guarantees are out the window with payment plans, especially since they (payment plans) kick in after ordering at many retailers, which may result in a lock-in period long before item is released (as I assume happened to you, also happened to me with TW).

My final Flex payment for this has just been put back to January. No change as yet for the Obi Wan 🤞🏻

Back