Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m happy for Vader’s lightsaber I really am now if you’ll please excuse me I just need to go turn my Hulkbuster lights on i’ll be back in 4 hours.
I put all the batteries in my Hulkbuster once to test it and it legit takes an hour. It looks fantastic all lit up and while the multiple battery compartments all over the place were dumb, the multiple switches that you had to take it apart just to turn it on were even dumber. Biggest waste of technology ever.

He was defecting the majority with the force…easy to see it.
Hmm, if that's the case you'd think they would deflect before actually smashing into him.

Maybe he was using the force to mend his suit and heal his pulverised living tissue in real time? :dunno

I put all the batteries in my Hulkbuster once to test it and it legit takes an hour. It looks fantastic all lit up and while the multiple battery compartments all over the place were dumb, the multiple switches that you had to take it apart just to turn it on were even dumber. Biggest waste of technology ever.

Entertain your friends, light up your Hulkbuster. They can just have a drink while they wait...well better make that a six pack.

Haven't PO'd this yet. Waiting to see if Sideshow emails me a $20 off coupon after my last purchase a few weeks ago. How long does it usually take to send a coupon? Can't remember how long before I got them in the past. But I usually wind up never using them as I don't really PO anything anymore. But I don't want to miss out on that SE GI hologram!! :panic: That timer is just trying to taunt me. :lol

Also, every time I look at the pics, my eyes just go straight to that stupid giant codpiece just like on the RO figure.

ORd.gif

So after searching on Ebay, I found a few parted out original HT ANH Vader cod pieces. Bought the cheapest one for $8. Hopefully it'll work with/look fine on this guy. If not, no big loss.. There were a few more ranging from $15-$20 if anyone else feels the need/compulsion to replace it....:cuckoo:

After looking at all these pics, this might be the best 1/6 Vader out there. I can’t comment on the bucket accuracy because we all know how many versions they’ve gone through. That portrait inside the damage is amazing. I think HT knocked this one out of the park. Throw some damage on the chest panel and cape and top it off with that USB lightsaber and I don’t see how it gets any better!

So after searching on Ebay, I found a few parted out original HT ANH Vader cod pieces. Bought the cheapest one for $8. Hopefully it'll work with/look fine on this guy. If not, no big loss.. There were a few more ranging from $15-$20 if anyone else feels the need/compulsion to replace it....:cuckoo:
That’s what I did for my Rouge One. It works.
F0D78BCE-DF3E-498D-9B91-E1B74D5688B6.jpeg

I was hoping at the Showcase they showed the USB powered saber working. Really want to see that.
In the picture a few pages back you can see the cable attached to the hilt. I believe that is what plugs into the USB.

Wondering if the Vader experts can advise if this new clean Vader mask and helmet can work as a substitute for the elongated ESB mask and helmet? Granted, the chin vent is the smaller ANH version.

Haven't PO'd this yet. Waiting to see if Sideshow emails me a $20 off coupon after my last purchase a few weeks ago. How long does it usually take to send a coupon? Can't remember how long before I got them in the past. But I usually wind up never using them as I don't really PO anything anymore. But I don't want to miss out on that SE GI hologram!! :panic: That timer is just trying to taunt me. :lol

Also, every time I look at the pics, my eyes just go straight to that stupid giant codpiece just like on the RO figure.

View attachment 591662

It took a good 6 to 7 weeks for me to get mine from my most recent purchase!

Back