Star Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi - 1/6th scale Darth Vader™ Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
78DBE5B5-2FD5-432E-91AB-FDB6B9886B10.jpeg
B187617C-011D-4F68-B8DD-8F3846C6FAAA.jpeg

Probably the latter.
Bitter about the profiteering when they could do both. Instead, we continue to wait for the exposed portrait. You’re my wallet’s nemesis and my hobby frenemy, Howard Chan. Curse your character incrementalism!

It's hard to get excited for another Vader figure, especially given the awful series it represents. But this set looks very nice and they've finally incorporated a USB power function for the saber:)

Then again it would have been even better if all the light features worked from USB:(

I wonder if there’s a full head sculpt in the helmet you you can see or if it just abruptly stops midway.

There’s a full sculpt but you have to be subscribed to Sideshow+ to access it. Only $8.99 a month.

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a full sculpt in there except maybe not as fully painted in the areas you can’t see. Looks like you can see pretty far into the dome though.

It's hard to get excited for another Vader figure, especially given the awful series it represents. But this set looks very nice and they've finally incorporated a USB power function for the saber:)

Then again it would have been even better if all the light features worked from USB:(
You would think that at this time and age they found a way to power up the entire figure/statue from USB. Not to turn on various parts from the belt, chest box etc.

Back