Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We had a terrible version of 4-LOM in Kenobi. But yet again, we had not apparently ...

Chow says, “It’s actually Four Lom.” But then continues, “But that’s not actually 4-LOM though, it is actually a different droid named 1-JAC. Everyone thinks it’s 4-LOM.”

They are making stuff as they are going which leads nowhere.
I remember somewhere someone saying that Disney had to pay Lucas if there were appearances of characters from the OT or Lucas creations.

Probably a crock, but it is strange that Disney made Gamorreans, Trandoshians, Jawas with orange eyes, IG-11 and so many more things slightly/significantly different to the OT look.

Maybe there was something to that rumour ??

Last edited by a moderator:
A figure of Saw with crazy hair and the shaved head would be so cool.

Plus I really hope they make Stellan Skarsgard too. If the GI gets a figure, so should he.

Well I hope your recovery goes smoothly and you feel better sooner than later.
Although the respiratory symptoms have been relatively mild albeit consistently uncomfortable, with only very mild fever and aches on the first day ... the fatigue has been brutal. Left me almost completely bedridden 3 or 4 days ... been doing more today on Day 5. I feel robbed of this time. Still ... I'm sure the vaccines are why I'm deeply annoyed rather than deeply worried or fearful.
Feel better!
Workin' on it.
Plus Skarsgard who's always good....
His character looks amazing. Buuut I don't trust any of it. :LOL:

Another preachy show.... :slap

Guess I'll be skipping this one too just like Kenobi. Either way I would've waited till the season ended and all the episodes aired. Spoilers are now a good thing. It let's me know if I want to watch something or skip something. Tired of watching crap that triggers negativity in me.

Another preachy show.... :slap
Excellent. About time someone said it.
6ouhr5.gif
:ROFLMAO:
6oui7t.gif

I hope they make a Cassian Deluxe with B2EMO.

They said it’s a salvage droid but it looks like it makes pizzas to me. Which makes me like it even more.

3B120663-A120-469F-B12F-64547E9F71DD.png

02EB28E7-5505-4A17-861C-F2A21AE4BF3F.png

I think B2 by design, looks like an animate junkyard tool box.

6mgphk.gif

LOL yeah not the most innovative, yet they are going for the familiar grittier lived in world building,
I hope they make a Cassian Deluxe with B2EMO.
Yeah the more I see, even just going by visuals, the duo is somewhat growing on me, a 1:6 figure set of Andor and B2 might be tempting.
Andor seems to have several looks throughout, the red(ish) coat and B2 might make for the strongest visual presence as the characters who by design are not meant to stand out. :wink1:

andor-empire-magazine-exclusive-image-jpg.430907

Last edited:
I felt Rogue One was really unnecessary, as an immediate prequel to the first Star Wars movie. . .and the end result was pretty lame and forgettable on top of that. But the studio is now doing a prequel to that prequel. Where does it end? This is the world we live in.

Trailer looks boring to me. I just don't care about any of this. Maybe we'll see more Storm Troopers getting beat up with sticks, though.

I felt Rogue One was really unnecessary, as an immediate prequel to the first Star Wars movie. . .and the end result was pretty lame and forgettable on top of that.

I felt the Prequel Trilogy was really unnecessary, as prequels to the first Star Wars movie. . .and the end result was pretty lame and forgettable on top of that.

I felt the Prequel Trilogy was really unnecessary, as prequels to the first Star Wars movie. . .and the end result was pretty lame and forgettable on top of that.
Yes, this is the way they have been going with Star Wars for awhile, of course, but we now know about the details of the Kessel Run, and we know the purpose of the ice cream maker, and we know that Annie created C-3PO somehow, and we know the pig nose dude was hanging around the rebels before they got the Death Star plans. For what? They helped explain the purpose behind things in the original films, but did those things lead to good stories? Did it enrich the original films? Or was it just cheap fan service? Obviously, the former.

Back