Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol

I actually always liked Mark Hamill cheesiness he is not as bad as he is made out to be.

Wait did Nicholson copy him lol

79159d9f5599f11a4e79f3ef4696961c5891d3f2.gifv

0f4b9064910a4947684949d6763c9b2d.gif

Lol i just noticed your sig. I wanna see a whole movie about the chick who sniffs clothes.

I think deep down we all want a woman to sniff our clothes after we leave

This will be the first D+ bomb. Obi-Wan will be received positively because the memba berries will give the PTers a high, but will be irrelevant. No one cares about Andor and he is already dead. Prequels just ruin everything. :wink1:

When is this due to release?
I think the only official word on a release date is that it'll be sometime in 2022. But using The Mandolorian and Book of Boba Fett as a template, we know that there's at least six months of post-production and marketing after filming wraps. So, when Andor is done filming, I'm guessing it won't start airing until six or seven months after that. Hopefully it'll be early(ish) 2022.

This has become the Disney+ SW show I'm looking forward to most. Not only will it be nice to get more of the RO vibe, but if there's good character work done on this show, it'll make rewatching RO itself even better thereafter.

I'm just hoping/begging that it stays self-contained to RO/OT context and characters only.

My son just revisited the Clone Wars episode where Anakin is supposed to take supplies down to Bail Organa on the planet below but argues with Obi-Wan about his preference to attack Admiral Trench (tarantula dude) instead. Obi-Wan tells him "Anakin saving lives is more important that destroying starships." Interesting...

Back