Star Wars: Andor (September 21st, 2022)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. And all they had to do was just not write any scenes for her next year and just say that the story was moving away from her to focus on the throne of Mandalore or whatever. Sure people would have speculated about whether she was being shunned but no one would be able to say for sure. But no Disney had to be almost criminally stupid and let one of their idiots make a grand announcement blasting her on social media.

270962E0-A726-4BE3-B70D-4FB2DBDB935B.jpeg

Do you not have any other outlet to vent your frustration with Disney?

Considering this is the last remaining Star Wars thread that has yet to be locked, certainly you can find somewhere else that allows that discussion.

Do you not have any other outlet to vent your frustration with Disney?

Considering this is the last remaining Star Wars thread that has yet to be locked, certainly you can find somewhere else that allows that discussion.

Found the guy who PMs Snoopy :lol

Wha, they're pretending the rest doesn't exist? That's tantamount to only keeping the pod race and/or final duel from TPM.

There's a precedent for it though. On the 2011 Complete Saga Blu-ray collection the Fett cartoon was included as a bonus extra in the ESB section with nothing else from the Holiday Special then either. It's not really the same as the example you cited since the cartoon was completely separate from everything else in the special.

Disney just announced that Tartakovsky Clone Wars, Holiday Special Fett cartoon, both live-action Ewoks movies and the Ewoks cartoon series are coming to Disney+ April 2nd. I wonder if this was a scramble to appease SW fans disgruntled over the Gina Carano fiasco.

Yeah I don?t think they really care about that very small minority.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol :lol

I actually always liked Mark Hamill cheesiness he is not as bad as he is made out to be.

Wait did Nicholson copy him lol

79159d9f5599f11a4e79f3ef4696961c5891d3f2.gifv

0f4b9064910a4947684949d6763c9b2d.gif

Last edited:
Back