Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this episode is probably one of the best Star Wars episodes of any show or film I have ever watched. I am watching in parallel the clone wars so it touches my heart. Also all the complains about Anakin cgi on previous ep blew the haters.

While I found the second half of this episode to be a tad boring since IMO they tried too hard to make it feel "majestic" (come on get in the damn whale already so we can see Thrawn) boy did the first half deliver.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A franchise like SW has what I consider an abundant excess of untapped and unexplored storytelling potential.....

As a thought exercise, if you were in charge, where would you take the franchise?

Genuinely curious on where you'd set your path. Personally, one of my rough concepts is the Poseidon Adventure in Star Wars. The Mon Calamari come from a water planet IIRC, so a Star Destroyer gets hit hard as Ackbar escapes ( everyone loves Ackbar) and then it sinks and before everyone drowns, a group of mostly no name Imperials have to try to escape. Gives a chance to sort of humanize the Empire rank and file, so to say. To me, IMHO, that's a way of staying in the universe but avoiding most of the canon and established characters. Also I could bring back Ackbar, because again, everyone loves Ackbar. And I'd like to see the Mon Calamari just kill a ton of Imperials.

Look forward to your response, thanks.

Just a fantastic episode!

Live action CW
Live action Rex
Live action Siege of Mandalore, complete w/ 332nd buckets!
great shots of the Ghost
Solid saber fighting

those flashes of Vader were genius.
Yeah this is why I don't dare check this thread until after I've watched the latest episode, lol.

Fine! Sheesh! I’ll watch it! Ugh! All this high praise. Guess I’ll give money back to the rodent

You won't be disappointed. Even Lizzo was slightly less annoying this episode.
Bout to watch now. After seeing a certain scene on YouTube I knew I couldn’t pass this up. Dammit Disney just when I thought I was out of the game

Back