Star Wars: Ahsoka

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good episode.

I kept yelling at Sabine to start fighting like a Mando and not a Jedi, did a first pump when she finally did!

One question though:

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone catch the bad folded arm edit:

IMG_6746.jpeg

IMG_6747.jpeg

After Luke's appearance in the Rescue scene.
Despite all the hoaky Feloni contrivances, and stiff acting, this actually felt the most like SW to me, since the OT.

Last edited:
You were right, World between Worlds is still a thing lol
And sometimes I DO hate being right all of the time lol...

Well, This is Filoni's show after all so there was always a good chance it was going to come into play. When Baylan destroyed the map and said "No one will be following us" you just knew WBW was happening.

Last edited:
And sometimes I DO hate being right all of the time lol...

Well, This is Filoni's show after all so there was always a good chance it was going to come into play. When Baylan destroyed the map and said "No one will be following us" you just knew WBW was happening.
I hate the WBW but I could warm up to it providing they give more explaination as to what it actually is. I love a Star Wars mystery like Yoda's species as much as the next person but the WBW is absolutely something that needs to be expanded upon.

I hate the WBW but I could warm up to it providing they give more explaination as to what it actually is. I love a Star Wars mystery like Yoda's species as much as the next person but the WBW is absolutely something that needs to be expanded upon.
I'm starting to think it may be better if they don't give us too detailed of an explanation. The Jedi and The Force were better when it was more about being attuned to the energy between all living things and less about high midichlorian counts. IDK, maybe it's enough to just have the WBW be a mystical plane/realm which connects all time and space and only certain Jedi (The noblest? Those that have attained their Force PhDs?) may access it.

The Ahsoka/Marrok duel was my favorite moment of any non-Andor Disney+ show. Not only is that how lightsaber duels would actually play out in "real life" (much like why I respect the Kenobi/Maul duel in Rebels), but I also love how it resisted pandering to audience expectations and playing with character "mystery boxes."

Most enjoyable episode of the series overall. But (and it's a huge but)...

Spoiler Spoiler:

I am quite satisfied with everything so far. My only question is - where is Morai???

Spoiler
Spoiler Spoiler:

Schrodinger's Ahsoka. She probably just got pulled into World Between Worlds instead of dying because of her merging with the Daughter.

Been very lukewarm on this show so far with all the previous episodes but this one was amazing. Ray Stevenson really amazing as ever, such a superb actor portraying such a superb character. Would love to know more about his time as a Jedi. I really enjoyed this. Hope the remaining episodes are this good.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back