Star Trek: Picard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Much like with the Pike series, the demand for a Seven/Titan series has been so loud and constant I think it's probably inevitable by this point. It's just a matter of when they announce.
I hope so. I know it would be stupid to announce while Picard is still airing. There was a gap between Discovery season 2 ending and the announcement of SNW, so I think it would be some time after Picard has finished before we hear anything. A legacy series would be pretty cool though.

I'm watching Season 2 and this has to be some of the worst compositing I've ever seen, these are literally just JPEGs of people photoshopped into the scene.
1680620912186.png

Rumour is tomorrow they’re announcing a Section 31 mini series with Kurtzman as show runner.

Yessss!! Like this episode a lot.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Last edited:
Good episode but only for the crew in one scene and Data and Geordi scenes.

In one simple scene, they did what 3 films in the Star Wars sequel trilogy could not.

The whole part about Data was pretty predictable but I do like the overall tension of the episode. A question:
Spoiler Spoiler:

S03E08 . . . I agree with the last 3 posts.

There were certainly more than a few iffy/unexplained/coincidental/overly-convenient (pick accordingly) moments in the script this week, and the "reunion(s)" fell a little flat for me personally.

Writers should take note though - THAT is how to script a "baddie" that everyone GENUINELY wants to die . . . and the send-off was GREAT.

Fave line of the episode - Data's "Greetings USS Titan. This is your friendly, positronic, pissed-off security system back on line. Unwanted guests and monologuing protoplasms, I am announcing an immediate shift change."

VERY self-aware :lol

Only 2 episodes left, but . . .

I

DO

NOT

WANT

THIS
TO
END !!!!! :panic:

Yes, it's been great this season but I'm really okay with this being the send-off the the TNG crew. Sometimes it's okay just to STOP.

Look at Mando this year. Just awful. Should have stopped with season 2.

It is really something how this show is managing to generate some genuine emotion in these episodes. So well written and acted.

Yes. It's okay if it stops after this.

Just finished, overall I felt somewhat underwhelmed with the episode.

The most intriguing part of the episode was the Data/Lore interaction, the memories piece, particularly Spot, was a touching call back to TNG.

The demise of Vadic was unfulfilling, an escape hatch on the bridge to open space? How is that of particular help to a bridge crew unless you’re equipped with a space suit.

I think her end would’ve worked better if this was done through other means such as the “higher being” pulling the strings.

The Raffi fight looked absurdly unbelievable.

The Crusher/Troi interaction was odd, I mean I still don’t see much of a reason why Crusher was silent for 20+ years.

The red door, Stranger Things underworld thing isn’t doing much for me, it’s been dragged on. Too much filler and relying on classic musical scores to invoke emotion of the past.

I know episode 9 and 10 are hailed as incredible, with that said, not every episode can be a home run.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
True. We’ve seen Changelings survive in open space (Laas) but I suppose they’re hanging their hat on the morphogenic matrix being different to get around that plot hole.

Thought the episode was fantastic and just had a ton of cool moments, and yes it was definitely pretty magical seeing the entire TNG crew back on screen again.

I agree though it's getting a bit silly how long they keep dragging out the Jack mystery. And at this point I don't see how the reveal could possibly live up to the huge buildup.

The previews show that whatever it is, it was
Spoiler Spoiler:

So it is hinted that Picard's Irumodic Syndrome diagnosis was not entirely correct. I wonder then how much Q knew of this and maybe he is also somehow involved with this. Maybe it is also part of his fixation with Picard.

The previews show that whatever it is, it was
Spoiler Spoiler:

So it is hinted that Picard's Irumodic Syndrome diagnosis was not entirely correct. I wonder then how much Q knew of this and maybe he is also somehow involved with this. Maybe it is also part of his fixation with Picard.
Is Q no more as per last season?

You would think that given what is at stake and their lack of knowledge around the situation that they could’ve gained some insight by transporting Picard’s body over to the Titan for Crusher to examine before Seven decides to destroy the Shrike

Last edited:
Back