SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Super Oldman (Kingdom Come Superman)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlanJG1

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
The Deluxe version comes with a farmer Clark and Superman. The regular version just comes with Superman.

SSR custom series 1/6 Scale Super Oldman DX version
Features:
Two different head sculpts
TBLeague M35 figure body w/ full costume
TBLeague M35 figure body w/ overalls
Set of hand tools

**The wooden chair in picture is NOT included**

So there are in total 2X TBLEAGUE M35 body and 2 head sculpts with DX set
1646408875771.png

1646408915277.png
1646408992980.png

1646409016751.png
1646409041190.png
1646409064558.png
1646409083059.png
1646409311612.png

Considering the QC issues that SSR seems to have yet to correct from the HUSH Batman, there's no way I would consider dropping over $500 for the two-pack or the near $400 for the single figure. No way is this figure worth that IMO. For the price, that wood chair SHOULD be included.

Considering the QC issues that SSR seems to have yet to correct from the HUSH Batman, there's no way I would consider dropping over $500 for the two-pack or the near $400 for the single figure. No way is this figure worth that IMO. For the price, that wood chair SHOULD be included.
Exactly how I feel. I’ve been waiting for my promised Hush replacement sculpt for over 4 months now. It’s soured me on any of their future, premium priced releases.

Damn, so $500 - (2x $80 for the bodies) = $340

So, that's $340 for the rest. That's $170 for a head and clothing set, at two each. I guess it makes sense if these are an actual 'custom-made' run, but somehow I get the sense it's not really the same thing.

If you were to offer up a head and clothing set on the custom forum and say it was done by some sculptor from Instagram, $170 would seem like a bargain.

Hopefully they'll make KC Shazam as well, as that would be a great scene.
I'm very temptedby this, but comments on Batman Hush concern me. Other than the broken bat ears, what other QC issues are there?

Truthfully I own the Hush Batman and was blessed enough to have gotten one without issue. I'm sorry for those that didn't and for those still waiting for a resolution. That would be a hard pill to swallow. I hope that SSR will help you all very soon.

Hopefully they'll make KC Shazam as well, as that would be a great scene.
I'm very temptedby this, but comments on Batman Hush concern me. Other than the broken bat ears, what other QC issues are there?
In case you haven’t seen it yet they have made a kc Shazam

It’s the teeth right? Wish his mouth was a closed smile. The cape is kinda wacky, too
Yeah, the teeth makes him look creepy.

I like the cape as it is in classic style (which I prefer) rather than the larger more modern style.

Yeah, the teeth makes him look creepy.

I like the cape as it is in classic style (which I prefer) rather than the larger more modern style.
I like the classic cape, too. Just don’t like the material and how it hangs. Hopefully that’ll improve before release.

I like the classic cape, too. Just don’t like the material and how it hangs. Hopefully that’ll improve before release.
Indeed. I think I heard somewhere through the grapevine that they might be updating the headsculpt, if so I'll consider it for sure.
My favourite Shazam figure remains the Mezco One 12 Collective one - it's fantastic!

Back