SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as Aquaman type body on superman. Not much we can do at this point but grit and bare it. They have the molds for batmans body if they were going to replace parts to make him bigger they would.

There trying to be like hot toys and not listen to the customers.

I was going to get this guy, just because I was on the fence with bats and he turned out amazing. But this? Holy crap is it awful. Even compared to what he looked like at sdcc! What happened in the last 6 months!?
View attachment 155465

This is from SDCC and that was a production figure at the time. So this IS the figure we're getting.

(still too skinny....)

This is from SDCC and that was a production figure at the time. So this IS the figure we're getting.

(still too skinny....)

Dave is he is the same body as Batman? Bats looks bulkier than him, I was wondering if he had padding or something that could be in theory transferrable to this figure.

I was checking out the SSC facebook page and it appears they removed the Superman figure from their page. It was there yesterday. It had only 55 likes and a couple negative comments.:lol

What are the possibilities that they saw all the negative feedback and they decided to tweak the figure so late in the process? None right? I mean they're all already fully produced and everything.

It's a different body and batman has no padding.

Maybe the torso... the shoulders and arms look bigger than the Indiana Jones...

Huh, that's disappointing. I wonder what this would look like on a Batman body though.

I was checking out the SSC facebook page and it appears they removed the Superman figure from their page. It was there yesterday. It had only 55 likes and a couple negative comments.:lol

Hopefully to put up decent pics.....

One could hope, but I have a feeling that it was simply to quiet the b****ing.

What are the possibilities that they saw all the negative feedback and they decided to tweak the figure so late in the process? None right? I mean they're all already fully produced and everything.

None. I haven't seen them change anything based on feedback since the ol' Caterpillar Eyebrows of Bespin Han way back when and that opened up such a cluster**** I doubt they'll ever even bothered looking at feedback from forums since.

The only changes I've known them to make was the color of one of the Jedi's sabers and including a camo head for Firefly. But those were done way before production.

None. I haven't seen them change anything based on feedback since the ol' Caterpillar Eyebrows of Bespin Han way back when and that opened up such a cluster**** I doubt they'll ever even bothered looking at feedback from forums since.

That's not entirely fair. SSC is far from the greatest for listening to fans, but they have made changes based on feedback. I remember being incredibly impressed when they added a second, matching-camo head for their Firefly from the GI Joe line. Like any business, I'm sure there are reasons for why they can't make changes after a certain stage in the process...

Back