SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
All depends on the artist. Most depict Superman as bigger but others have expressed the view that Superman's strength isn't deprived by his physique.
This is true, same factors for Wonder Woman. She sometimes is drawn more "cheesecake" whereas others draw her in a Herculian style of muscle.
It's not the same thing, neither WW or Supergirl are anywhere near as strong as Supes and Superman's strength does depend on his muscle, like any other being that has muscles, why wouldn't it?

The fact that even being skinny like in the Flashpoint paradox he still has superstrength doesn't mean he wouldn't be stronger if he had more muscle, that is one of Superman's weakest versions.

Also, Superman strength may not depend on his muscle in a way that is perceivable to us, but his muscle DOES depend from the sun, as long as he gets sun he will have a peak muscular form.

Sideshow posted this to their Facebook:

10402938_10152730508799145_8306251542588027969_n.jpg

I'm sure it's a bad angle but he looks really skinny and really...well...bad.

A link to the video review. Watching it now: Comic Vine gets

It's like SSC is trying very hard NOT to sell this guy.....

maybe superman got struck by Gold Kryptonite and lost his powers shrinking him lol

And that skinny neck...jesus
I remember when Bats in-hand pics and reviews started to come out I was like "Uhmmm he actually looks good", but no such luck with Supes, every single review makes it look terrible, either it's just that, bad luck getting reviewers who aren't talented posers, or the figure is actually bad.

I guess we'll find out, there are freaks here who are master posers so we'll see.
That was me as well, it really grew on me. I just don't like the colors but I really do want one at times

It's not the same thing, neither WW or Supergirl are anywhere near as strong as Supes and Superman's strength does depend on his muscle, like any other being that has muscles, why wouldn't it?

The fact that even being skinny like in the Flashpoint paradox he still has superstrength doesn't mean he wouldn't be stronger if he had more muscle, that is one of Superman's weakest versions.

Also, Superman strength may not depend on his muscle in a way that is perceivable to us, but his muscle DOES depend from the sun, as long as he gets sun he will have a peak muscular form.

It all depends on the writer and artist. Look at Gary Frank's interpretation.

Good lord :lol

I'll never understand Sideshow, there are a ton of people on this board alone that can take amazing pictures that would highlight Sideshow's products, but they are content sending early products out to folks who seems to do the complete opposite.

Sideshow....
1081.gif

I'll never understand Sideshow, there are a ton of people on this board alone that can take amazing pictures that would highlight Sideshow's products, but they are content sending early products out to folks who seems to do the complete opposite.
I think you're giving too much credit to SS, I doubt Batman doing that exact same pose would look that scrawny.

Perhaps someone who owns Batman could oblige us with a similar pic?

Back