SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really interested to see how this looks in hand. It's one that I wanted to be good that so far has been subpar.

Glad things are about to pick up. Still plan on waiting for a nice discount if I do get this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im still unsure,i am arguing this one with myself.

Batman is bulkier because he needs to be he has no super powers so has to build up muscle mass. Superman does not need to build up body mass as his powers come from the Yellow Sun.

Nope, Superman's superior Kryptonian physiology grants him superb physical form, he has no need of working out, the sun does all the job.

Traditionally Superman is always as big or bigger than Batman, never (that I recall) smaller.

Batman-vs.-Superman-in-Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns-Part-2.jpg

batman%20dc%20comics%20superman%20justice%20league%20aquaman%20the%20flash%20martian%20manhunter%20frank%20quitely%20wonder%20wo_www.artwallpaperhi.com_75.jpg

77588-147666-superman--batman.jpg

justice-league-batman-vs-superman.jpg

My final word on how I feel about Sideshow's decision with the body build and the head scale. When Sideshow was doing the 1/4 Superman premium format, Did they wonder if they should make Superman's body slimmer than Batman's? A slightly larger head relative to the body to make it more smaller?

I honestly thought (this was before the reveal) that we would get something similar to the premium format, in terms of the proportions; 1/6 smaller, with sacrifice to aesthetic due to joints but the same quality of awesomeness.

Sideshow posted this to their Facebook:

10402938_10152730508799145_8306251542588027969_n.jpg

I'm sure it's a bad angle but he looks really skinny and really...well...bad.

A link to the video review. Watching it now: Comic Vine gets

I remember when Bats in-hand pics and reviews started to come out I was like "Uhmmm he actually looks good", but no such luck with Supes, every single review makes it look terrible, either it's just that, bad luck getting reviewers who aren't talented posers, or the figure is actually bad.

I guess we'll find out, there are freaks here who are master posers so we'll see.

Nope, Superman's superior Kryptonian physiology grants him superb physical form, he has no need of working out, the sun does all the job.

Traditionally Superman is always as big or bigger than Batman, never (that I recall) smaller.

Batman-vs.-Superman-in-Batman-The-Dark-Knight-Returns-Part-2.jpg

batman%20dc%20comics%20superman%20justice%20league%20aquaman%20the%20flash%20martian%20manhunter%20frank%20quitely%20wonder%20wo_www.artwallpaperhi.com_75.jpg

77588-147666-superman--batman.jpg

justice-league-batman-vs-superman.jpg

All depends on the artist. Most depict Superman as bigger but others have expressed the view that Superman's strength isn't deprived by his physique.

All depends on the artist. Most depict Superman as bigger but others have expressed the view that Superman's strength isn't deprived by his physique.

This is true, same factors for Wonder Woman. She sometimes is drawn more "cheesecake" whereas others draw her in a Herculian style of muscle.

He just looks so thin...His arms and legs in the review are padded and muscular looking but over all he just looks dainty.

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 5.10.02 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 5.12.01 PM.jpg

Screen Shot 2014-12-30 at 5.13.37 PM.jpg

Back