SSC Superman 1/6th Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I took away some of the girth from my Superman's waist and snapped a quick pic of him on the top shelf of my Detolf.
That allows the shorts on Tony's outfit to lay flatter. My Superman was starting to look like he one too many Big Macs.
Also added Ashkan's great Jim Lee belt to my Batman.

16414876783_8315369b22_b.jpg

If you're happy with it, good on ya. But maybe study anatomy a bit before you start modifying. Muscles don't just pop out of the body like bubbles, which is what his thighs look like. He also looks like he's wearing a bra.

I took away some of the girth from my Superman's waist and snapped a quick pic of him on the top shelf of my Detolf.
That allows the shorts on Tony's outfit to lay flatter. My Superman was starting to look like he one too many Big Macs.

I like it, what head did you use for CW?

I don't mind his upper body at all but sorry his thighs are completely anatomically impossible. Those thighs need to be reduced dramatically.

Back