Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

I don't know what the hell you do for aqua man :).

This?
2emysuby.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Does anyone have him in a besta with closed tombo doors? The reason I ask is because I had to adjust the shelf to get my Spidey comiquette to fit with the shelf fairly lined up with the tombo doors. Judging from the first photo it seems like I'd have to adjust it a lot more. I'd hate to close the tombo doors and see a huge discrepancy between the shelf and door.

What kind of shelf is that? I'm looking to buy nicer shelves for my PF's but don't know where to start

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

congrats to new bats owners here Jye,Dharper, kinqcuonq,Alex.....

Mine is on Madrid,so i hope tomorrow arrives to my little town in the misty mountains where I live,
depends how I´ll see it maybe I repaint the face a bit to get a lighter tone and also try to make some
invention for the armpit,but in the last pics looks much better so I don´t have the worry of the beginning

Why not congrats to all owners? Slerpy

But at no time did they not clearly differentiate them as different properties.

I understand that they juggle multiple projects from different lines all at the same time. Sometimes some products fall off the face of the earth. Sometimes others pop up out of nowhere to the forefront ready for preorder. They won't box themselves in by labeling things as different properties as most collectors feel that they are "collecting" a line. They rather set things under one umbrella like they did with the LSF 1:2 line. All of the sudden pieces like Iron Man and Neytiri were LSF. It's all marketing and is up to you to decide what and how you collect regardless of how they sell it to you.

Because, as Patrick Bateman would say, you're just not that important to him ;)

Also...I have to return some video tapes....

You can still hire Video Tapes!!!!!

Your rep is taking some serious hits today man lol

One thing I think is that "line" gets confused with "license". The license is the agreement and ability to produce the characters. There can be "lines" under a license if the license allows for such a thing. For any given license, PFs usually have no distinguished lines beyond movie versions, comic versions, and now video game versions.

Otherwise, SS has differentiated between actual lines before. When the JSC Spidey Comiquettes came out they were explicitly marketed as the JSC Collection. That's a line as it's distinctly marketed as a collection, not just general Comiquettes.

On the other hand, SS clearly made Sabretooth and Wolverine to match each other, yet despite that they have displayed Wolverine with his teammates plenty of times. Batman and Hal are no different. There's no differentiation or line between them, they're just characters done as PFs under the license. My Batman PF will be in the "Batman line" next to Ivy and Joker until Superman comes. Then all of a sudden he'll be in the "JL line" when Superman comes and we get WW. And soon as Nightwing and some Robins hit, he'll be right back in the "Batman" line, and I'll wait for a blue Batman to take this Batman's place in the "JL line". Lol.

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

You are correct sir, someone got a steal... But since regs are shipping in March, not may like the listing states, i'm going to doubt this guy ever sees.a Batman PF.

Agreed. Too good to be true. It just caught my eye when I was looking at what it's currently selling for.

Too bad for that buyer.

Glad to see we've moved on from the initial "pitfalls" and the board is again excited about this piece. cant wait to get mine in March.

Last edited:

Mine gets here Wed... With photos of people making adjustments to the "pits" I am officially looking forward to this piece...... Ahhhhh finally.

Flash in an action dynamic pose is ok, but they shouldn't try to portray "fast". Don't need him adjusting boots or gloves, but also don't need blurry acrylic trails or anything cheesy like that.

I think Flash putting on the brakes kicking up some dirt would be cool. Arriving just in time to pose with the rest of the League.

Back