Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

#591 in the house.

What a ****ing beast he is.

y3a5uta3.jpg

erudupu7.jpg

yde6e9u7.jpg

Very pleased with him, will upload a vid later tonight.

Awesome pics bro. Looks fantastic next to the LSB. Can't wait for mine to show up tomorrow. Also hope my waitlist for the bust converts. Looking forward to your video review

It would be lame if you didn't have the batarang I think. I can't imagine ever putting in the hand with nothing in it. Wonder if any customisers would like to buy it?

It would be lame if you didn't have the batarang I think. I can't imagine ever putting in the hand with nothing in it. Wonder if any customisers would like to buy it?

big congrats bro! I got mine today, the box is HUGE! here is next to deodorant for size comparison :)
uve7e8a9.jpg

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

Hey guys, I noticed my batarang isn't painted properly. Is this a common issue or should I contact about a replacement?

That looks like the white foggy thing that happens when you apply Cyanoacrylate (CA) glue on a near by area. Before you ship it back, I would try using WD 40 on a cotton bud and clean it. Mine had a tiny spot like that too, but I cleaned it with WD 40 on cotton bud, and it's clean and perfect.

WD 40 is pretty harmless with the paint.

I agree. Who says that Batman, Superman, GL, WW, etc... are supposed to be posed together??

Sideshow has done Avengers statues work together, all in scale. Would have thought that they would keep in mind that collectors will want to display Justice league together as well.

Nice pics Joe and a lovely jar of nuts too! :rock you can still kinda see the armpit is slightly sagging on the left hand side but overall it looks killer bud! Mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow but FedEx have proved once again to be the Ussain Bolt of the courier world and is delivering today instead!!!! :rock

Nice pics Joe and a lovely jar of nuts too! :rock you can still kinda see the armpit is slightly sagging on the left hand side but overall it looks killer bud! Mine was scheduled for delivery tomorrow but FedEx have proved once again to be the Ussain Bolt of the courier world and is delivering today instead!!!! :rock

Thanks, trust me, you are gonna love it. In person, You would not even realize about the armpit problem if people weren't talking about it on the forum. looking forward to pics!!!!

Thanks, trust me, you are gonna love it. In person, You would not even realize about the armpit problem if people weren't talking about it on the forum. looking forward to pics!!!!

Thanks Joe, its those fantastic pics such as yours that has made me pumped abt recieiving mine...Im hoping to be overwhelmed by this one! :panic:

my little contribution to the group:
lpzoPnI.jpg

p.s. I know the scale size of GL PF is hot topic here, he looks good in person, probably smaller in the pic since he is in the back:)

my little contribution to the group:
lpzoPnI.jpg

p.s. I know the scale size of GL PF is hot topic here, he looks good in person, probably smaller in the pic since he is in the back:)

Great pic Hemoo...that's a super DC line up you got there! :clap

Back