Premium Format SSC Batman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

#591 in the house.

What a ****ing beast he is.

y3a5uta3.jpg

erudupu7.jpg

yde6e9u7.jpg

Very pleased with him, will upload a vid later tonight.

byjazana.jpg

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Re: Official Sideshow Batman PF

my little contribution to the group:
lpzoPnI.jpg

p.s. I know the scale size of GL PF is hot topic here, he looks good in person, probably smaller in the pic since he is in the back:)

Not to mention, he has a considerable lean which makes him look shorter.

lpzoPnI.jpg

p.s. I know the scale size of GL PF is hot topic here, he looks good in person, probably smaller in the pic since he is in the back:)

That looks so badass! I don't want GL and I also didn't want Superman but looking at that and then what it might look with Superman, that is going to be hard to pass up.

Observation: I think I have only seen one edition number below 500/2000. I think it was 150. Everything else seems to be from 500 to 1000 range.

The only DC pfs that look like they go together is Joker and Harley because of the similar base. The life size busts look well together because they have the same base.

The only DC pfs that look like they go together is Joker and Harley because of the similar base. The life size busts look well together because they have the same base.

Sure but then the display looks pretty boring. That is the problem I also had the with the Marvel line. A lot of them have the exact same base or it is at the same level.

lpzoPnI.jpg

This photo is a perfect example to show that not all the DC line up has to be in the stoic museum pose. I think other then being a little small, GL look s great and fits in perfectly with Batman.

This photo is a perfect example to show that not all the DC line up has to be in the stoic museum pose. I think other then being a little small, GL look s great and fits in perfectly with Batman.

You are being way too kind.

Agree to disagree.

What if Sideshows fixes the armpit problem on the 2nd batch ? :huh

He is further back and leaning forward considerably which is making it look smaller than it is.

What if Sideshows fixes the armpit problem on the 2nd batch ? :huh

Don't worry, they won't. But by some SS historical miracle, if the regulars do come without 'Pitfall', I'm sure it would feel just as good as owning an EX.

Amazing photos! I am so excited I didn't sleep well last night I am leaving to go pick mine up from UPS right now! There is now way I could wait all day for them to deliver it, I always go to pick up my statues in the morning when they've arrived. Let you all know how he turned out and what # I have when I get back!

Re: Sideshow Batman PF?

It would be lame if you didn't have the batarang I think. I can't imagine ever putting in the hand with nothing in it. Wonder if any customisers would like to buy it?

That is exactly what I'm thinking. All I could get was the regular since the EX has been sold out forever. Damn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back