SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anybody have a problem with the neck ball joint being extremely loose? not the end that plugs into the headsculpt, but the end that plugs into the body. Mine just pops right out with no effort...almost like it's just sitting in the socket as if the ball was too small.

Mine was a little lose. Solution: Cut a small piece electrical tape and place it over the small part of the peg. This should tighten it up. Add more as needed.

AFM

Is everything Barbie except body, head and neck. The Gloves, boots and belt are barbie

Yes. The suit, gauntlets, belt, & boots are Barbie.

The cape is Tony Mei even though the cape it came with was pretty good. Needed the Tony Mei cape because it was lower in the front.

Wow, that is impressive. I might have to get another Batman & have a go at customizing him. Great job!! He really looks Bad Ass!!

Selling my Tony Mei's Hush Batman (Jim Lee) set.
(suit, black trunks, black cape and fatsuit).
Message me if interested...
12874575_1587245011596733_95642454_o (1).jpg12721871_1587244934930074_159523584_n.jpg12476165_1587244981596736_1184392421_n.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a Tony Mei Neal Adams cape and trunks they want to sell?Looking for the darker blue that matches SS fig, not the newer light blue he is making now. I'd like to finally finish mine?

thanks

I got this figure a few months ago hoping I would change my mind about Sideshow. I like it for the most part but for me, grimacing face plate, the bulky upper arms and the bulky utility belt are a major negative. I swapped out the SS body with the HT TTM20. The arms look better but his waist looks really thin.

Would you think an under suit be the way to go?

The SS Body I will use for a BvS Batfleck custom. The suit with it's texture hides the exaggerated quality of the SS figure.

So my PL2016-M34 body from Phicen arrived. I was going to use it for something else because the body is seemless and it's nice to see the muscularity of a figure.

As aforementioned, I put a TTM20 in the SS suit and wanted to see how the Phicen body looked. I did put the slightly smaller Phicen body prior to the TTM20 and it's just too small for the overall outfit.

Now I know talcum powder would of been effective to use while putting the suit on the silicone figure but I managed to slowly get it on the figure. Know that you will undoubtedly have loose threading. The PL2016-M34 is massive. It's Arnie Mr Olympia.

Problems i have is the SS Batman head uses the smaller adapter. The Phicen body has metal pegs so you can't modify it. I don't have a dremel yet so needed to use the only neckless HT type head on the body. Another problem is the hands/gloves are hard to keep on the figure. I tried to be very careful not to damage the Phicen figure but the elbows are problematic. If you bend them too much are at the wrong angle, it will pierce the silicone. You can't tell with the Batsuit covering it. The last obstacle is going to fit the trunks on. The Phicen body has a fleshy booty.

Personally I think I the dimensions make this SS Batman much better. Here are some pics.

That's the figure below

Back