SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good! He's Huge! jacked, Man! :D

10rttky.jpg

So it looks ok in person wearing batman gear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it looks ok in person wearing batman gear

You asking about the Phicen body?

2mwhwz6.jpg

I think it is vastly superior to the SS body by the legs alone. You are trading poseability for a more organic look. I hated the SS knees and the overall form of the figure. Only complaint can be the range of poseabilty without damaging the silicone. The skeleton could handle the range but the elbow joints can pierce the silicone.

Looks pretty good. I wanted to get that Phicen body for the Sideshow Superman. Your metal Phicen head joint being too big for the Sideshow head giving me pause.

Looks pretty good. I wanted to get that Phicen body for the Sideshow Superman. Your metal Phicen head joint being too big for the Sideshow head giving me pause.

I was thinking putting the Affleck head instead or modding the Batman head because I'm not going to use the SS body for anything other than the Barbie Batman custom. That outfit is thick enough to disguise the hideous joins and arms because it has enough texture to get away with it.

One thing I will definitely do is resculpt the face plates and repaint them because they have an over the top expression and are too dark in colour.

Pic below is with blu tack as a temporary measure.

2qknrxi.jpg

I'm buying it because my SS batman legs are trying to spread out like he can't stand without a wide gate. You would think by now QC would get fixed.

I have no qualms dremeling the neck piece. You can heat it with a hair dryer and use pliers and widen it without drilling.

I do it all the time with shoes for pegs and pegs are to big.

Last edited:
I'd like to note for superman you'll need to use apoxi to widen the post. Allow to harden on post before putting it on. Sideshow deliberately gave him wide post to prevent body swapping.

I'm giving my batman body to my custom bizarro the grey neck will be perfect.

I'm buying it because my SS batman legs are trying to spread out like he can't stand without a wide gate. You would think by now QC would get fixed.

I have no qualms dremeling the neck piece. You can heat it with a hair dryer and use pliers and widen it without drilling.

I do it all the time with shoes for pegs and pegs are to big.

Before you get it, the bat suit it a tight fight because of the silicone body. When you see a girl squeezing into tight jeans, that's how it is. Seams may become loose. You see the leg on Bat's right leg.

I don't look at the back of Batman because of his cape so have no intention of sewing the back together. It's possible, but because the torso is so thick it will be problematic.

I don't have a hairdryer or dremel yet but figured that's what I can do.

I looked at the the whole thread and people were pulling off great poses with the SS body and will see if the Phicen body is capable. My only real concern is his elbows piercing the skin.

Was never going to get SS Superman. Hot Toys Chris Reeve is perfect for now. I prefer the trim non muscular Supes, not the Ed MGuinness' Supes.

Have fun.

I remade my batman jumpsuit that won't be a problem. I made mine to look classic.

Thanks but it will be better with transplant to phicen

Groovy34, the Phicen M33 didn't work for you? I was planning on using the M33 for a MOS custom and the M34 for a Thor but if the M33 is too small I may have to use two M34S.

M33 made costume look baggy so I gave body to green lantern.

Hi guys! Did the blue color of the cape rub off on your batman's suit? Does anyone else have this issue? Thanks!
7de642e8f3db720f85675bb78ea0d8a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G610Y using Tapatalk

Back