SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loose joint(s)? I wouldn't bother replacing it with the SSC body, replace it one a more durable one.

no way hottoys cape can do somthing like this, sideshow make the best stock cape by far

photo_zpspiqtkyrr.jpg

The cape is fantastic. When you take him out of the box for the first time... there's so much cape. Pity about the joints. If they can fix the joints for the Gotham Knight, I will pick that one up as well.

Loose joints are not that big of an issue the one I have is fine no loose joints,and I'm getting the Gotham Knight one as well.

Side Show hit it big time with this figure. I totally agree with all.
But, I was felling that much the head sculpt. So I bought a custom head and painted it. Here it is. I like more the Hush Bats look, the rest is all SSC's stock figure.

Sorry for the bad phone pic...

Regards,

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1438321503.052037.jpg

Side Show hit it big time with this figure. I totally agree with all.
But, I was felling that much the head sculpt. So I bought a custom head and painted it. Here it is. I like more the Hush Bats look, the rest is all SSC's stock figure.

Sorry for the bad phone pic...

Regards,

View attachment 200991

Looks great and the color match is superb : )

Been looking though this thread and there is a number of awesome customs made from this figure, very cool to see the comic versions getting the sixth scale treatment, I would like to see sideshow dive into more of those looks instead of just reissuing this one in black, seems lazy.

I finally ordered one of these in, should have it within the coming week.

Got mine today, better late than never I guess, really happy I picked him up, very cool figure, I didn't have much time with him yet as I got to work soon, here is a couple of quick out of the box photos.

19921043654_8210370da9_b.jpg

20534798192_db1448797d_b.jpg

No loose joints? You're lucky, the right elbow on mine was loose straight out of the box.

Great pictures guys.
Can the SSC Batman head be put on a HT body or does it need serious mods?

Back