SSC Batman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just needs a ball joint. Pops on and off.

HT doesn't have a human body big enough where it doesn't look silly.

Nice review Skull!
There seems to be a lot of variance in the skin tone of this figure. My faceplates are much lighter than yours.
If other have ones as dark as yours, I'm starting to understand some of the complaints.

I picked up an extra "opened" Batman that I purchased through EBay for what I thought was a good price which I received today.

The legs are horribly floppy as is the waist.

I am wondering if I should contact the seller. This is how it was described in the listing:
Condition: Good condition in package, with very little wear from previous use, if any.

Does anyone have advise on how to fix this?

I have 3 other Sideshow Batmen that I have used for bashes and. None of them are like this :(

Hi guys,

Any advise?

I picked up an extra "opened" Batman that I purchased through EBay for what I thought was a good price which I received today.

The legs are horribly floppy as is the waist.

I am wondering if I should contact the seller. This is how it was described in the listing:

Does anyone have advise on how to fix this?

I have 3 other Sideshow Batmen that I have used for bashes and. None of them are like this :(

I don't think there is anything that can be done, other than replacing the body. I bought mine new, and when I took the figure out, one of the elbow joints was loose. That joint, wont hold a pose at all.

Thank you. The main reason I bought the figure was to get an extra Batman body :(

I don't think there is anything that can be done, other than replacing the body. I bought mine new, and when I took the figure out, one of the elbow joints was loose. That joint, wont hold a pose at all.

Nice review Skull!
There seems to be a lot of variance in the skin tone of this figure. My faceplates are much lighter than yours.
If other have ones as dark as yours, I'm starting to understand some of the complaints.

Thanks,
Sorry for the late response, I lost track of this thread for a while, It is dark but its not a big deal to me, glad to have the figure in the collection all the same:)

Does anybody have a problem with the neck ball joint being extremely loose? not the end that plugs into the headsculpt, but the end that plugs into the body. Mine just pops right out with no effort...almost like it's just sitting in the socket as if the ball was too small.

No, mine doesn't have that problem. But I did recently try and swap the faceplate, and found that the alternate one slides right off the aperture. That's not the worst problem encountered with this figure, but still...

No, mine doesn't have that problem. But I did recently try and swap the faceplate, and found that the alternate one slides right off the aperture. That's not the worst problem encountered with this figure, but still...

yeah, I have that problem too.

Does anybody have a problem with the neck ball joint being extremely loose? not the end that plugs into the headsculpt, but the end that plugs into the body. Mine just pops right out with no effort...almost like it's just sitting in the socket as if the ball was too small.

nobody else with this issue?

6c33eff201bb573636224af6d8c0c37d.jpg

Got tony mei's custom Neal adams cape and shorts yesterday. Really changes the look of the figure.

Back