Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm all alone here...

I even had to change my clock preferences on my Air to include the seconds for this contest. But, it's changed back now. That constant ticking of seconds up in the corner of my computer screen would drive me crazy.

This is the only thing I really want to win this year! :D

I'm putting myself on the wait list for the Baroness PF Exclusive at midnight, the start of Spooktacular 2012. If there is a conversion, I'll figure out how to pay for her.

Otherwise, I will try to forget she's out there. :(

Hey Guys, is the unofficial chat still the one Robodad set up? I know Madcow said he was going to find a better one, but didn't see a post that stated another one was going to be used. Anyway, I'm in the mibbit one Robodad set up. I'll be there off and on for a few hours tonight.

I'll come over and chat. I'm really trying, against my better judgement, to stay up until midnight. If for nothing more than to be disappointed by the lack of Spooktaculariousness on Sideshow's part.

Just popped in Halloween II bluray, can't seem to get enough of it since it arrived.

All are Spook are belong to us!

And so it begins! :D

Have a great Spooktacular everyone, and don't let anything get you down! :lecture

Back