Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wasn't there something you thought you won last year, but didn't?

Not won, but I did secure a T order of the Undying Carcass dring the deep discount in the middle of the night. Sideshow ****ed me out of it though, saying the allotment of items for sale went over. Worst part is that it was going to be a gift for BuffyGirl...

:mad:

Ouch. Now I remember.

I won a Chucky doll and TCM remake Leatherface last year. They were probably some of the only horror related prizes from last year's event. I like to think of myself as a torchbearer of sorts.

You are a light in a sea of rocks and Santa Yodas. :lecture

Crossing my fingers this Spook will be worth tuning into on more than just a daily basis. Last year, you could honestly get by and enter all the website contests by doing that, but then where's the frantic fun and self-hatred?

My only problem with chat last year was that it tended to get quiet at night until the end. It was my dumb luck that on the nights when prizes finally happened, I fell asleep.

But, chat during the day, waiting for something to happen, was a riot.

Not won, but I did secure a T order of the Undying Carcass dring the deep discount in the middle of the night. Sideshow ****ed me out of it though, saying the allotment of items for sale went over. Worst part is that it was going to be a gift for BuffyGirl...

:mad:

Oh yeah... I remember that now. That sucked big time.

So has it been confirmed that there won't be a Spook Kit?

When do all the contents and discounts start popping up? And am I correct in thinking that Spook only runs for one week, ending on Halloween?

Not that I'm new to this, I just have forgotten nearly everything from last year.

Also, who's the guy/girl to ask for a Spook veteran sig?

Randell returns!

FinalSpookyDes1.jpg

More Randell crap will pop during Spook. And I mean crap. :(

What is this "work" you speak of? :dunno

Full time work and school here sir, and still managed to nab a Santa Yoda, and maintain my 4.0 GPA! Work, well, that's another issue altogether.

Still need to win me a B&W Mort... but I think they gave the last of them away last year.

Well, until last years goose egg I won PF's at two straight Spooks so hopefully I get back to my winning ways this year. :)

Back