Spooktacular 2012 announcement!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We've been away for most of Spooktacular on our honeymoon, but meant to ask - where can I get one of those awesome sigs? It's my 3rd spooktacular - I think that counts as a veteran right? :) Hope you've all been winning and winning and winning.

We've been away for most of Spooktacular on our honeymoon, but meant to ask - where can I get one of those awesome sigs? It's my 3rd spooktacular - I think that counts as a veteran right? :) Hope you've all been winning and winning and winning.

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Robodad IIRC. He did a sweet job, too... You certainly qualify, but I think you may be too late for this year!

Stoopid spam email, makes me look at my inbox with hopes of winning. I don't want half off bikini waxing. :gah::monkey2

splenda.jpg

Back