Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, they don't. Don't be fool by the nature of women. What they really see is your extra cash that you spend on toys and collectibles....cash that can be spent on them instead, and all it takes is time, before they can get you not to buy the stuff that you want if you let them. ā˜•šŸ˜
:unsure:

I've been mostly lucky in that regard.

...mostly...

With his voice and size, he's great for almost any hero or villain.
And yet, he's always forgettable in every film. The dude sucks. On paper, he should be a movie šŸŒŸ, in reality tho, he's the king of box office bombs, and he's had way too many chances and Hollywood still trying to make him a thing. He should have been done 3 years ago, any other actor would have, but nope, Hollywood has a hard-on for this one note boring ass Brit that was good at doing an American accent many years ago on some forgotten tv show. F### that dude and those trying so hard to make him the next James Bond. I laugh at them because that wet dream is over too. Haha.šŸ˜†<---me

I think the guy from Breaking bad would be a great Doom. I forget his name but he owns the chicken place and has been in countless films

I wish they could find another Tom Hiddleston, very Shakespearian in his performance. Needs to be a little less theatrical and more...sinister.

But the What If episode kind of gives us a understanding if the theories are right..pretty sneaky on the MCU ..didnā€™t see the tie in coming so soon
Oh, a few pages back I remember saying Loki was behind it because he can look like other people.

However, given that this Spidey film is setting up the DS 2 sequel, it might be the other villain from the first DS film, Baron Mordo. The first film teases him as the next DS villain...at least one of them.

Back