Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why doesn't Peter just have Dr. Strange make it so Uncle Ben never got killed?

Why doesn't Peter ask for a spell to bring Tony back to life?

Why doesn't Dr. Strange just have a spell so they can kill Thanos as a baby?

Magic is even stupider than time travel.

I just don't understand why Dr Strange would risk messing up the universe for Peter.

Speaking of which, the whole plot seems a bit forced. Can't Shield just have a Scrull alien play Peter in a press conference and have Peter in his Spider suit show up?
I have to remember although Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce , Thor and Rhoadie, Clint and Carol went through five years of growing . Strange lost those five years so he couldn’t master his magic.

Maybe Wong knew it too

Not sure why Strange can't figure out a way to fix his roof.

Strange is probably thinking I just got brought back after 5 years, freezing my *** off with this **** Wong naggin' me, some Witch and Loki b****es tearing up the multiverse, I want to do something interesting like making the world forget a teenager who helped saved the planet.

Why doesn't Peter just have Dr. Strange make it so Uncle Ben never got killed?

Why doesn't Peter ask for a spell to bring Tony back to life?

Why doesn't Dr. Strange just have a spell so they can kill Thanos as a baby?

Magic is even stupider than time travel.

That's one thing I hate about magic. It can do anything, but only when it's convenient.

I have to remember although Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bruce , Thor and Rhoadie, Clint and Carol went through five years of growing . Strange lost those five years so he couldn’t master his magic.

Maybe Wong knew it too

You know what, I never thought about that.... however, if he can see 14 million futures and see the outcome of everything, does he really need those five years? 😆

Some are thinking Matt Murdock is in the trailer, nah just some detective doing the interrogating. I bet it is Jennifer Walters not Murdock if Peter gets a lawyer.

Not sure why Strange can't figure out a way to fix his roof.

Strange is probably thinking I just got brought back after 5 years, freezing my *** off with this **** Wong naggin' me, some Witch and Loki b****es tearing up the multiverse, I want to do something interesting like making the world forget a teenager who helped saved the planet.
Ironic you mentioned Wanda..we all saw that she didn’t grow either missing five years in WV.

Maybe the Blip mentally effects the mind as well :horror

E9hXeyOVEAIuhRs

E9hXeyOVoCQ7gUg

E9hXeyLVoDI5uxZ

That's one thing I hate about magic. It can do anything, but only when it's convenient.

You know what, I never thought about that.... however, if he can see 14 million futures and see the outcome of everything, does he really need those five years? 😆
You’re forgetting the last thing he said to Tony before the blip

He was still a novice

Back