Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what is the final breakdown.

In one week Marvel introduced or crossed:

Raimi Spiderman
ASM Spiderman
DD
Kingpin
Yelena
Venom
Wanda
Electro
Lizard
Dock Ock
Goblin
Sandman
DS doppelgänger

:thud:

God demands rest on the 7th day but Marvel don’t listen lol

If I was WB, I'd be calling Cristian Bale and Clooney to show up in Flash.

Saw a bunch of chatter on instagram about him supposedly appearing in his classic yellow and red costume in She Hulk, I hope so.
Not a fan of the yellow suit, but hey it's something different and I'd like to see what they come up with. I'm up for a blood red regular DD suit with the DD logo on the chest. I'd like it brighter than the Netflix and Affleck takes.

I did question Parker’s intelligence when he fixed those electrical transmission poles he does realize that webbing them together does not mean they’re all of a sudden going to work right lol

I mean is he a special-needs science whiz lol

OK here is the one thing Marvel Sony should’ve done if they really wanted to elevate this movie into legendary status.

Yes it was a big enough deal that they brought Tobey and Andrew back but had Miles showed up at the end after MCU Spider-Man defeated Goblin and say something like “hey am I late” even if he didn’t unmask the media and fans right now would be going crazy trying to figure out who they casted that would’ve been tremendous absolutely tremendous.

Shame.

OK here is the one thing Marvel Sony should’ve done if they really wanted to elevate this movie into legendary status.

Yes it was a big enough deal that they brought Tobey and Andrew back but had Miles showed up at the end after MCU Spider-Man defeated Goblin and say something like “hey am I late” even if he didn’t unmask the media and fans right now would be trying to figure out who they casted that would’ve been tremendous absolutely tremendous.

Shame.
I don't care about Morales one way or the other, but Electro's "I figured you were black" line made me LOL

Not a fan of the yellow suit, but hey it's something different and I'd like to see what they come up with. I'm up for a blood red regular DD suit with the DD logo on the chest. I'd like it brighter than the Netflix and Affleck takes.
I love all the DD costumes, he's one of my favorites, so I'm excited, but yeah, I'd love a blood red costume, something like this, but brighter

Daredevil_v01_JN.jpg

Absolutely. A big thing in both those for me is the more aggressive brow of the mask/helmet - I'd like that on whatever redesign. The current one isn't that tough looking at all.

Absolutely. A big thing in both those for me is the more aggressive brow of the mask/helmet - I'd like that on whatever redesign. The current one isn't that tough looking at all.
Ha! I remember the powers that be saying that in making the mask for Cox, that his nose is so distinguishable that they have to cover it up. I was just thinking, "Who the eff cares about that?" Got to make the suit look good, let directing/lighting take care of revealing his face. People would probably recognize the voice before the face. :slap

Ha! I remember the powers that be saying that in making the mask for Cox, that his nose is so distinguishable that they have to cover it up. I was just thinking, "Who the eff cares about that?" Got to make the suit look good, let directing/lighting take care of revealing his face. People would probably recognize the voice before the face. :slap
I think I remember Cox saying how the Bullseye actor looked so much better in the suit. Gonna start the series from episode 1 and rewatch, forgot how good it is. Kingpin is so damn good in it. Vanessa is such a smokeshow too, no wonder he goes nuts over her.

Wasn't Colin Farrell Bullseye... now he's the Penguin?
I had to look that up, yes he was. I never saw the Affleck one as I didn't want to support anything to do with that when it came out, not my Daredevil! Admittedly, I loved the character so much as kid I watched the Hulk TV Movie one often and made a DD suit for myself like that.

Gotta admit I do not understand the hate for Batalon and Zendaya. He is great comic relief and she is just effortless and natural with her put downs and subtle charm. I thought she was terrific in Dune as well. Clearly I have no idea what I’m talking about.

Gotta admit I do not understand the hate for Batalon and Zendaya. He is great comic relief and she is just effortless and natural with her put downs and subtle charm. I thought she was terrific in Dune as well. Clearly I have no idea what I’m talking about.
I don't mind her and think she's a good actor -- I don't think she quite worked in Dune but maybe will do better in Part 2.

Yes it was a big enough deal that they brought Tobey and Andrew back but had Miles showed up at the end after MCU Spider-Man defeated Goblin and say something like “hey am I late” even if he didn’t unmask the media and fans right now would be going crazy trying to figure out who they casted that would’ve been tremendous absolutely tremendous.

Shame.
Didn't Donald Glover have a Prowler cameo in Homecoming? I guess Feige doesn't want Miles to come from the multiverse.

Speaking of multiverse, I watched Dr.Strange this afternoon and they mention it quite a few times. At first I thought it was a continuity error seeing as it didn't exist until recently, but then I realised that Loki is set in 2012.

Didn't Donald Glover have a Prowler cameo in Homecoming? I guess Feige doesn't want Miles to come from the multiverse.

Speaking of multiverse, I watched Dr.Strange this afternoon and they mention it quite a few times. At first I thought it was a continuity error seeing as it didn't exist until recently, but then I realised that Loki is set in 2012.
That movie actually set a decent template for the multiverse. A little before it's time, but probably the most important movie as to where the MCU is right now.

In my mind's eye, I like to think there is an infinite amount of universes - same universe as ours except the circumstances are different.

Then there are dimensions - different sets of laws of nature/magic/physics which the Ancient One sent him to numerous ones when he first met her and then later Dormammu from the "Dark Dimension". Also where sorcerers draw their power from.

So does $260 NWH pandemic money = $357 EG non pandemic money?

9 out of the 10 largest openings are either MCU or SW.

But hey WB wants you to enjoy Matrix at home lol

Loki was right all along.

Back