Spider-Man: No Way Home (December 17th, 2021)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updated numbers show that its opening weekend was closer to $260 million, which pushes it past Infinity War as the second-highest opening weekend (domestic) of all-time.
So, Tom Holland and Benedict Cumberbatch have been in the movies with the three highest opening weekends at the US box office.

Spidey with the save of Phase 4. Strange needs to keep it going. I'll probably see Thor cause why not. I'm out on Panther 2 and Marvels. Back in for GOTG Vol 3, Kang in AM3, then Blade and F4. Thank goodness for Spidey/Strange to reinvigorate Marvel for me.

I think a lot of the hate, and I'm one of them, is with Ned and MJ. I thought Liz from Homecoming was a better actress than MJ is. Those two act dumb cause it is a high school thing and really a lot of this approach was taken from 80's comedies like Breakfast Club and Ferris Bueller's Day Off. I hope Watts really changes the look and approach for F4. Please, God.

So what is the final breakdown.

In one week Marvel introduced or crossed:

Raimi Spiderman
ASM Spiderman
DD
Kingpin
Yelena
Venom
Wanda
Electro
Lizard
Dock Ock
Goblin
Sandman
DS doppelgänger

:thud:

God demands rest on the 7th day but Marvel don’t listen lol

It was only $57,000 away from IW last night I knew IW was going down lol

1pnG.gif

Yeah but didn't he fabricate his power suit AFTER he went bad?

Loved the "I'm a really good lawyer" part.
The suit would have been to draw the power out of his body. There are no parameters to what it would have had to look like.

The suit was fabricated along with the metering device beforehand, he just took the arc reactor. My point is the depowering suit could have been any design, especially considering it was StarkTech. In fact in many respects that's why you would expect it would have some flair as opposed to looking like a something cobbled together in an auto shop. The AI could have come up with a sort of body containment/mesh design based on the requirements and the fabricator would have spit it out similar to the way it created the suit for Peter in Far From Home. The suit could have still had the built-in meter showing the depowering progress. It wouldn't have broken storytelling logic or continuity. So kind of a missed opportunity IMO.
It could have, but again I look back to the objectives of our 3PP, which was to cure them & (particularly in Electro's case) de-power them. There would be no motivation whatsoever to take the time to make him an elaborate suit. Also, they weren't sure how long Dr. Strange would remain trapped in the mirror dimension, so they wanted to cure them quickly - i.e., before he could return and potentially regain the magic box and send them back to die.

So what is the final breakdown.

In one week Marvel introduced or crossed:

Raimi Spiderman
ASM Spiderman
DD
Kingpin
Yelena
Venom
Wanda
Electro
Lizard
Dock Ock
Goblin
Sandman
DS doppelgänger

:thud:

God demands rest on the 7th day but Marvel don’t listen lol
Amazing that Feige lined up revealing Kingpin in a streaming show and the next day DD/Spidey in a movie. Feige is God.

Amazing that Feige lined up revealing Kingpin in a streaming show and the next day DD/Spidey in a movie. Feige is God.
Having just finished DD S3, and me loving DD peaking right now, this is very, very good news. Enjoyed both reveals. Also, the ending of S3 with Bullseye makes me hope we see him again.

Having just finished DD S3, and me loving DD peaking right now, this is very, very good news. Enjoyed both reveals. Also, the ending of S3 with Bullseye makes me hope we see him again.
I don't see why we wouldn't see Murdock in She Hulk, a lawyer superhero show. Just makes sense for Jessica Jones and Luke Cage to be in that too as I don't know what other current MCU superheroes she would be representing.

I don't see why we wouldn't see Murdock in She Hulk, a lawyer superhero show. Just makes sense for Jessica Jones and Luke Cage to be in that too as I don't know what other current MCU superheroes she would be representing.
Saw a bunch of chatter on instagram about him supposedly appearing in his classic yellow and red costume in She Hulk, I hope so.

Back