1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it a rule or just a guideline? I ask because when I hacked into the camera on your monitor just now, I saw you gazing fondly at your Black Panther figure sporting the Chadwick Boseman head sculpt. You never fooled me for a second!! :rotfl :rotfl

Ha, that would be the ultimate scandal. You should have all known the scam I was running due to how vocal I was against the headsculpt! That was my ruse!!! You saw right through it! Damn you Buff...damn youuuuuuuu!!! :panic: :lol

As we are going back to plastic, what do you think, will we have the "pink panties" problem with this one?

That's not a plastic issue - that was an issue with the vinyl parts. The new plastic figures don't have those. The only vinyl parts on the new figures, including diecast, are some of the hands.

Dont know about you guys but those repuslor hands would always be fading on me, just like the pink panty issue. I always kept them inside the box too. Strange

This is the coolest thing they showed at the con and I am 100% in

I completely agree. This is unique and different. I know it is Iron Man and for some people here that is a problem, but HT played around and ended up with this amazing thing. The price is high but the artwork on this is amazing. I am not sure whether or not I should pick it up. I hated Marvel Zombies, but this figure is so different from everything else. I think 2020 was a great con for Hot Toys. Lacklustre in the DC department, but then again we got Original Spider, two great SW pieces, Cable (hot damn) and this. I am only 100% gonna buy Original Spider, but I loved it all. So amazing.

Dont know about you guys but those repuslor hands would always be fading on me, just like the pink panty issue. I always kept them inside the box too. Strange

Because those are made of the same soft vinyl that the pelvis used to be made out of. Its that material that doesn't hold color well. But the point being 'newest' plastic armors from the HPP Iron Man line didn't use the soft plastic on the pelvis, but the same hard plastic and flaps that the diecast armors use. I don't know why they keep using the soft repulsor hands other than maybe its less likely to break if handled rough.

Gah! so I keep those hands in a separate container. Your comment made me check them. Out of about 50 sets of hands, 75% of them have varying degrees of fading. Some aren't faded at all. So seems to be little to do with how they are stored and more the material and how they are painted.

How is this anymore complicated than ultron mark 1? I personally don?t think the price is justifiable.

According to Justin (Justin's Collections), US retailers are inflating the price. He said it's priced $327 at Secret Base. ToysBuyersAgent has it for about $380,still overpriced but much more reasonable than the $420 US retailers have it set at.

Sideshow seems to mark everything up 25%+ from the HK price. Then they mark up their actual shipping cost 50+% as well. It's getting to a point where it's cheaper and quicker to order directly from Hong Kong.

Sideshow seems to mark everything up 25%+ from the HK price. Then they mark up their actual shipping cost 50+% as well. It's getting to a point where it's cheaper and quicker to order directly from Hong Kong.

I hear that and totally agree. If it wasn't for Toyswonderland not being able to use a cheaper shopping option right now, I'm thinking of switching to them. Sideshow is just getting ridiculous with the things u stated. Then there is sales tax to boot! I sorta get them marking things up a bit but combined with their shipping is just nuts and way marked up.

Yet there's still gonna be SS defenders on here..."but, but they'll replace a part if something is defective"...

NEWS FLASH if you buy from ANY authorized Hot Toys seller they will replace anything that's defective. They just end up going through SS for you. It's a middle man situation...but that's only if there is an issue.

I must admit ordering from Sideshow is mighty expensive, does anyone know a good company that ships to/is based in the UK?
The UK sites I've seen so far have a huge mark up.

I must admit ordering from Sideshow is mighty expensive, does anyone know a good company that ships to/is based in the UK?
The UK sites I've seen so far have a huge mark up.

Toys Buying Agent. Free shipping and reusable discounts codes on his website. Bought a couple of figures from him now, great service. Haven't bought from Sideshow in about 2 years now.

Toys Buying Agent. Free shipping and reusable discounts codes on his website. Bought a couple of figures from him now, great service. Haven't bought from Sideshow in about 2 years now.
I agree 100%. I was pricing out rocket from endgame. From sideshow he will end up costing almost $250 with tax and shipping. From toys buying agent he is only $180 with the 50 hkd off coupon! Thats an astounding $70 difference! Im gonna have to jump on that soon, even though it will end up being my 3rd rocket lol, just too good to pass up I feel.

I agree 100%. I was pricing out rocket from endgame. From sideshow he will end up costing almost $250 with tax and shipping. From toys buying agent he is only $180 with the 50 hkd off coupon! Thats an astounding $70 difference! Im gonna have to jump on that soon, even though it will end up being my 3rd rocket lol, just too good to pass up I feel.

That sounds great - thanks for the recommendation!! :goodpost:

Wow, Toys Buying Agent is actually cheaper than even my fav PCZ! They are a serious contender now in my opinion...so for those who have ordered from TBA, do they usually have the brown shippers or no? I heard they only have brown shippers for Iron Man figs, but not for regular releases, true or false?

Wow, Toys Buying Agent is actually cheaper than even my fav PCZ! They are a serious contender now in my opinion...so for those who have ordered from TBA, do they usually have the brown shippers or no? I heard they only have brown shippers for Iron Man figs, but not for regular releases, true or false?

No they don?t usually have brown shippers, although if you?re saving money do you really care about a plain cardboard box with the HT logo on it?

He does pack them well though, my figures were double boxed and double bubble wrapped.

No they don?t usually have brown shippers, although if you?re saving money do you really care about a plain cardboard box with the HT logo on it?

He does pack them well though, my figures were double boxed and double bubble wrapped.

I mean the money saved obviously outweighs the brown shipper, but was just curious. Thanks for letting me know though!

Back