1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Toys Buying Agent. Free shipping and reusable discounts codes on his website. Bought a couple of figures from him now, great service. Haven't bought from Sideshow in about 2 years now.

Hey fellas, for those who have purchased from Toys Buying Agent, do you know if they have a reward or referral system?

I'm contemplating buying a couple items from them and I'm going through their site right now, but I don't see any mention of accruing reward points or anything, does anyone know? Thanks!

Hey fellas, for those who have purchased from Toys Buying Agent, do you know if they have a reward or referral system?

I'm contemplating buying a couple items from them and I'm going through their site right now, but I don't see any mention of accruing reward points or anything, does anyone know? Thanks!

They dont, but on their front page they have unlimited use discount codes.

Just put the money you?d save on shipping/taxes/etc into a pot and there?s your reward points :lol

They dont, but on their front page they have unlimited use discount codes.

Just put the money you?d save on shipping/taxes/etc into a pot and there?s your reward points :lol

Haha you bring up a valid point! Anyways thanks for your response.

Also, crazy that HT makes figures with less than one minute of screen time! :lol

You forgot about the Iron Man multiplier effect. If the character is Iron Man or an Iron Man variant, the screen time is multiplied by 100 to calculate its "effective screen time", as used in the formula to determine if a figure is made or not. The reverse of this is the villain multiplier effect, where the actual screen time is multiplied by 0.02 to calculate the "effective screen time".

:lecture :lol

You forgot about the Iron Man multiplier effect. If the character is Iron Man or an Iron Man variant, the screen time is multiplied by 100 to calculate its "effective screen time", as used in the formula to determine if a figure is made or not. The reverse of this is the villain multiplier effect, where the actual screen time is multiplied by 0.02 to calculate the "effective screen time".

:lecture :lol

Not too surprising when you consider that they make many we ZERO screen time - often making up their own color combos/designs.

Good points! :lol

Did your War machine come with the brown shipper?

Yeah it did come with the brown shipper, no double box but came heavily bubble wrapped.

No double box? So they mailed War Machine in the actual shipper box itself?

Yeah it comes with the brown shipper, then has a bunch of bubble wrap around it (with a wrapping type paper on the outside), and it arrived in good condition with a clean shipper box! :)

Yeah it comes with the brown shipper, then has a bunch of bubble wrap around it (with a wrapping type paper on the outside), and it arrived in good condition with a clean shipper box! :)

This is how I received the Hot Toys Shuri from Popculcha; brown shipper wrapped with a good amount of bubble wrap with the lablel taped on the outside. Shipper and figure were in great shape coming all the way from Australia to the US. No complaints with this method from me!

This is how I received the Hot Toys Shuri from Popculcha; brown shipper wrapped with a good amount of bubble wrap with the lablel taped on the outside. Shipper and figure were in great shape coming all the way from Australia to the US. No complaints with this method from me!

Ah okay, I understand your explanation now. Thanks guys!

Hey so from those that have purchased from TBA, how long does it usually take from initial purchase until your order is shipped?

Also, I had a bit of a weird "conversation" with whoever mans the support chat. I simply inquired what their policy was when it comes to dealing with a potentially defective item and the person on the other end accuses me of being "Alex" and that he'll cancel my order. I was very confused and told him I wasn't Alex and that I want my order NOT cancelled and that I was merely asking about their policy...the person still thought I was "Alex" though...very odd experience...so now I'm questioning if my order will even be processed at this point...

Just a bizarre exchange is all... :dunno

Hey so from those that have purchased from TBA, how long does it usually take from initial purchase until your order is shipped?

Also, I had a bit of a weird "conversation" with whoever mans the support chat. I simply inquired what their policy was when it comes to dealing with a potentially defective item and the person on the other end accuses me of being "Alex" and that he'll cancel my order. I was very confused and told him I wasn't Alex and that I want my order NOT cancelled and that I was merely asking about their policy...the person still thought I was "Alex" though...very odd experience...so now I'm questioning if my order will even be processed at this point...

Just a bizarre exchange is all... :dunno

You're not fooling anyone Alex...

Back