1/6 Spider-Man: Far From Home - Mysterio's Iron Man Illusion Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
having got it in hand... it feels really cheap in many areas. HT charged a ridiculous price for it. The base while big and awesome is just mostly vinyl and the smoke is, lets face it, cartoony... not really well sculpted at all and had it been a 30 dollar toy diorama people would consider it kinda cheap and crappy, but slap HT logo on and boom! it is amazing and totally justifies the big price tag!

The pixellation effects are that same cheap and flimsy clamshell plastic that the mk85 shield was made from. really crappy quality and they look cheap, shiny and plasticy. the Figure itself doesn't break new ground as far as articulation and engineering goes.

Overall, 6/10 IMHO. Way overpriced for certain no matter how you personally rate it.

FYI, This is in stock at Sideshow. If you're on flex, you may need to contact them to get yours shipped, if you want it before your schedule final payment

FYI, This is in stock at Sideshow. If you're on flex, you may need to contact them to get yours shipped, if you want it before your schedule final payment
Thos is also now discount eligible if you have any saved promo codes, but I think if you wait you will also get free shipping around the holidays.

Recieved this a few days ago, enjoying it. Cool model overall, has a toy feel to it but the details are really cool and it goes well if you own Mysterio as well.

This is a shot a did yesterday in my enjoyment of it, took it on my S22.

20220815_185926.jpg

Overpriced, but wildly overproduced like everything from that era. Pendulum has swung hard the other direction, I mean AMATWQ Wasp, a figure and a movie no one claims to care about, its already waitlisted a year before release

Back